Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I am open to correction but I think they played a game together for Saracens when owen was a very young man

1 Like

Michael looks like a member of the erg-dup these days.

Thatā€™s a rugby league town in the North of England for you.

Andy is a working class hero with an OBE that we can all get behind. A Wigan man and League player of Irish stock. :clap:

Now we can truly proclaim it a Team of Us.

3 Likes

Andy needs to take the Liam Cahill approach and clear out some dead wood this winter.

1 Like

Iā€™ll clear you out, you cunt flap.

Youā€™ll clear out nathin you auld geebag.

Look - youā€™ve had your rubby bandwagon fun for the year ā€¦ move along now until the 6ns starts like a good man,

Delete AFR?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s still a few games left in RWC 2019 and I am quite enjoying it. Iā€™ll move along quietly after the final.

Are you saying any criticism of a commentator is not allowed solely because sheā€™s a woman. I think that youā€™re the misogynist here.

1 Like

Over the last day or two there has been a lot of soul searching amongst the rubgy fraternity as to how it went so horribly wrong again. Even though Iā€™m not an expert I would point them towards the article where one of the piano-shifting players has sent their wife out to bat for them in explaining away a defeat and telling the big bad press guys to leave her iddy biddy CJ alone.

2 Likes

And then went at her again. Fuck him, he is getting way too much mileage out of all of this

If I was CJ Stander Iā€™d have a quiet word with the wife.

7 Likes

Cj Staunder is probably on a saki-fuelled last verse of Sean south in a karaoke bar right now and neither knows nor cares that @Ewan is abusing his wife for some likes on social media.

He was very poor yesterday

Your obsession with association football is worse than @Rockoā€™s obsession with rugby, which is bad enough as it is

Most normal people grow out of genuinely hating on a sport and defining themselves by such when they reach their 30s

You havenā€™t

Neither am I an expert but Iā€™d say it was probably because the players were not good enough, mentally not good enough and because their coach had fallen behind the game in terms of tactics

Jean-Marie Stander would get ā€œitā€

If your sending your wife out with excuses for losing what chance have you got ā€œfronting upā€ to the All BlaCks pack in the first place. None, as we found out a couple of days ago. You had Sexton coming out saying ā€œapart from the 60 minutes against Japanā€ things had gone to plan and he couldnā€™t understand the criticism. Weā€™ll excuse him as he was drooling uncontrollably so something could have been lost in translation.

2 Likes