Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Be interesting to see the facilities the rugby lads be getting in Japan.

The irfu only operate the policy when it suits them, hence its not a policy, it is individually based, and dressed up as a “policy” as a skirt to hide behind. The modus operandi of a coward.

4 Likes

There is the first problem anyway

5 in his first 20 caps

4 more in next 35

9 in 55

You are including fellas qualified through family id guess.

I wouldn’t call it a problem.

Fair enough. I included Bent actually I think who actually had citizenship.

Irish rugby football legends like Luke Fitzgerald have already publically slated Schmidt’s decision to drop the greatest Irish second rower of the professional era.

Heard it said a few times that this is Ireland’s strongest ever squad going into a “World Cup.”

Failure to win it from here would be catastrophic. Omitting Big Dev could be similar to Stevie the Hun slipping against Chelsea and costing Liverpool Football Club a long overdue league title.

And who was capped by Declan Kidney.

If you want to have a discussion about this, and harp on repeatedly about my failure to engage with you properly then at least make some effort to get the facts right

Franno had a grand few lines written about Richardt Strauss sitting in a bar in Bloemfontein last week there to personify the farcical nature of the the whole process…
You really have to imagine Franno describing the scene tho as the behemoth Afrikaaner downed pint after pint

You’re getting very tetchy.

Not at all. You were crying into your caramel mocha this morning that i had failed to respond to all your questions. You then did your own review of the numbers with (i) incorrect start date for Joe Schmidt as Irish coach (ii) no clue who was a project player or not.

Just disappointing. I thought I was having a debate with an informed poster.

All you’re short now is an admission that you were joking all along

Or Jack Charlton axing the long serving Gary Waddock from the Eire 1990 World Cup squad for some uncapped Mancunian. I seem to recall Waddock was even selected initially, then the manager had a re-think and booted him out.

Gary’s mother was a Cappamore woman

Let’s be honest, it’s like leaving Brady out for anyone

I’ll take this. No it’s not IRFU policy.

1 Like

Thanks. @gilgamboa, you see?

1 Like

Very odd. Just because you didn’t like the answer didn’t mean it wasn’t answered.

You have made a holy show of yourself on this thread today with false stats, whataboutery and general windmilling. Any semblance of a point you had, much of which I’d happen to agree with, has been lost.

2 Likes

I don’t think it has. Thankfully @tallback is able to answer the questions I ask instead of answering other questions that one asked and then giving out about it.

So you’re happy that its not an IRFU policy? Thats good to know.

Fascinating stuff here.