Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I think you’ll agree if your honest. Your from rural Ireland, soccer world cup or euro’s has a lot more hype than rugby in the country.

I couldn’t give a tuppeny wank about the hype or lack of pal. Im just interested in the rubby

Cork does look after it’s poorer deviants also… You’d have to say that for them.

2 Likes

Just a coach of one the favourites being sent home for match fixing and one of the top players being banned for doping.

1 Like

True pal.

Is the final on Sunday week?

There’s usually too much hype about the Irish rugby team. It’s a common complaint. Are we now definitively saying there’s no hype?

It’s a minority sport competition being held on the other side of the world with its games being played early in the morning on weekends over six weeks.

The only hype will be lads making a deal of getting up early and going to the pub to watch it as ssshhhing in pajamas on a couch would be just silly.

A feed of porter at 8:30am will really set my Sunday up nicely.

2 Likes

What’s your top bets for the tournament @gilgamboa. Top tryscorer etc?

PP going 1/5 odds ew for 7 places

Worth looking way down market…few of interest

Cokanasiga 22s
Mounga 80s
Conway 100
Faf de klerk 80s
Seymour 66s

Thinking for most of above is they will get lot of mins v poor opp in pool. 4 or 5 tries should get you in places…

1 Like

Conway top Ireland tryscorer 14/1. B365

The Wall Chart is in the Irish Times today.

1 Like

Great stuff. The wallchart should be a big help to the likes of @anon61878697 and @mikehunt. They’re forever asking about scheduling and match times.

7 Likes

Can you post it up please.

1 Like
1 Like

The Tongans are a great bunch of lads. They should be TFK’s team for this.

Wales look seeded to reach the final here lads.