Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

If Ireland didn’t go after the great Cliff Morgan when he was living in Dublin in the 1950’s and playing for Bective Rangers, I doubt they’ll ever go after a Welsh player.

Well he’s already guaranteed a QF, so it’s only three games to win after that. You’d never know

Exactly - I dont see why some of the rubby lads are being so negative … Ireland has 3 games to win a WC.

1 Like

As much as I’ll enjoy winning the World Cup the way it’ll drive lads totally insane around the country will nearly be as enjoyable.

1 Like

Limerick had two games to retain the all Ireland and fucked it away. Anything can happen in sport. One step at a time starting Sunday against the Scottish.

The Irish team will have learned from this and will have withdrawn from silly photo ops and the likes.

We’ll just revert to “it’s not a World Cup”

1 Like

You’ll be sick. The likes of @anon61878697 @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr @Batigol are already stage five too. It’s bizarre to get so worked up over something you hate.

1 Like

I’m all on board and will be cheering the Irish team on - I just find the negativity odd given they have a ridiculously easy group and are the top team in the world.

1 Like

New Zealand and South Africa are the best teams in the world. After that, Ireland are as good as anything else in it.

We wont get bogged down - Ireland are ranked no.1 - other might be better but Ireland are ranked 1 and have the easiest group in the competition ---- Die hard rubby men should be chomping at the bit — I think they’ll meet SA in a QF and beat them.

It’s quite natural to get worked up about something you hate.

By the time we play Scotland it’s very unlikely we’ll be World number one.

:laughing:

Excuses.

Anybody that hates a sport must suffer from serious mental disorder. It’s normally inbreeding or a lack of any intelligence at all. You’d want to be seriously sad, lonely and angry to hate a sport.

2 Likes

I dont think anyone here hates a sport, it’s the absolute wankers that follow rubby football most lads on here take issue with - but I’ll let them confirm that themself.

How did that whole marmion is better than Conor Murray thing work out for you?

1 Like

I am sad, lonely and angry.
Not aware of any inbreeding but can’t rule it out.
Rugby is not a sport.

I haven’t watched a rugby game in about 6 months but Conor Murray is a very average player