Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

You should get outside and stop focusing on rugby.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I don’t hate Schmidt, but I do have a mild dislike of him and am very against his hatred for Ireland.

You’d never get worked up over something on the internet in fairness

2 Likes

I feel sorry for your families. To be this upset over a sport you despise is bizarre.

Good to see rugby union has a strict policy towards dopers. Leading the way as usual not like other sports with their heads in the sand.

The yerrah, yerrahs are only for out here in the main board. On the private forum the celebrations have already started.

Have you a graph by sport of people who have had a finger up their ass on the field of play?

1 Like

it hasn’t even started and they are ready to blow a fuse

1 Like

Research is ongoing.

It’s really odd.

I’d say I’d also have sympathy for your family but you’d probably interpret that as some form of attack and claim I was bullying you so I won’t. Enjoy the World Cup

spending 24 hours a day on the internet going on about a sport they hate, its very weird

2 Likes

Not sure the boks are quite as good as people make out. 4 games v England, Wales, France and Scotland last year. 2 wins from 4. 3 very bad performances too.

How can there be as many bobsleigh dopers as there are basketball dopers??? You literally sit in a bath tub and go down a hill.

You’ve @Batigol sitting in work furiously typing away about rugby all morning. He’ll die from the anger.

2 Likes

I dont think any one is saying they are good - Ireland will take them.

When @anon7035031 arrives to return the rental car he will be driven over the edge.

1 Like