Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

@Sidney was predicting a South Africa v New Zealand final.

Definitely a few lads going to do themselves some damage if they keep up the current pace and rage. Sit back and enjoy the rubby chaps

1 Like

Iā€™ve pretty much no interest in cricket. Itā€™s been a huge few months for cricket. Iā€™ve barely seen a news report or a game. It seems odd if you hate something so much you let it drive you insane. Itā€™s only sport at the of the day.

1 Like

if Ireland do well a few of them will have a stroke, it is very bizarre, lads that donā€™t have much education or havenā€™t travelled much Iā€™d say

2 Likes

The Irish media is of course filled with cricket on a daily basis

A huge few months for cricket? Whatā€™s happened in cricket?

What are we classifying as doing well?

Have you explained why Kieran marmion who you were bigging up a few months back didnā€™t make the 31 man squad.

1/4 finals would be a huge achievement

I was not bigging Kieran Marmion up a few months back

Im the same. I dont like soccer but I dont plague the dozens of soccer threads talking raimeis

1 Like

Another lad getting all het up about the media

It isnā€™t even wumming though. They are effected by it deeply.

1 Like

Youā€™d dozens of limerick hurling fans posting a last four sport in a six team competition was a great year where I said it wasnā€™t a good year.

They obviously have nothing else to be doing, on here 24/7 talking pure shite and running 4 or 5 rubbish handles on top it, Bizarre.

1 Like

I think some lads TFK have very little going on in their lives, they are on here 24/7. It is kind of sad really

1 Like

Thatā€™s 10 months ago. Not bigging him up either, Murray is shit

Christ. Itā€™s like a rehashed kk thread.

1 Like

its fantastic isnt it
I love reading about the Boer War and how the Afrikaanerā€™s imposed themselves on those territories after been handed their asses by the Brits in the second boer war
despite having to swear an oath to the queen The Transvaal and the The Orange Free State were no more British than say west belfast - by god the fucking crushed the blacks thereafter

2 Likes