Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

@dodgy_keeper, see what I mean when they get rattled?

It’s almost like they resented you for pointing out the truth

I am sunk? I just asked to know more about @Halfpipe fascinating bit of trivia. Super trivia.

@gilgamboa would want to go away and eat some chawklit for himself

2 Likes

Fascinating bit of trivia

Gas Limerick humour. I love it. Chawkliiiiiit

The rubby set like @AppleCrumbled, @ChairmanDan and @gilgamboa are stage 10 rattled … instead of enjoying the build up they are lashing out all around them - worried about who doesnt like the game of rubby and how many Irish born players will be at the WC… This is the best chance an Irish team has ever had at winning the WC and the boys are a complete shambles.

2 Likes

I knew you’d enjoy that mate, you seem to get a great kick out of Noni

2 Likes

This noni looks to be a complete rip off of the trout of no craic … and there used to be a Noni that lived down the Island I think – A pure telpis of a thing.

Its the World Cup kid. I’ll enjoy it I’m sure when it get going I’m sure but its not like the sense of anticipation you’d have before a British Lions tour to the Antipodes or the Championship every year.

1 Like

Shoutout to the boys over in parteeeennn

2 Likes

Is it true there are more foreign born lads than lads from Ulster in the squad? I heard that somewhere but it can’t be right because Rugby is a big cross border sport @GeoffreyBoycott was always telling us how great it was

That’s because youre a imperialist pig and you dont give a shit about world rugby or the development of the game as a whole.

Anyone have a breakdown of the Ireland squad and how many attended private fee paying schools?

Its what you grew up with kid. The Championship is around since 1883, the British Lions since 1888. This World Cup business only came along in 1987. That’s what really matters to rugby people. I can see though how the soccer types are getting very excited and invested in the World Cup.

#teamofus

You’re posting flat to the mat since daybreak on rubby. You love it

In Ireland or South Africa?

Im all on board.

I’m hugely disappointed that I don’t get included in your rubby set - after all my efforts. I can only assume it to be a personal slight