Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Is this thing still on? Have they not found a winner yet?

1 Like

No it’s over Ireland won it there sunday

1 Like

Ireland winning a rugby World Cup will be a some
kick in the soggy biscuits for Schmidt and all the stooks who backed him and Schmidtball

Will Ireland rest a few for the quarter final?

1 Like

You’ll never believe it but New Zealand are starting to look ominous

Nearly at the business end now. The Romanias and the Portugals will be gone after this weekend.

OMFG has he got it? Some break initially.

Balls unlucky.

1 Like

My -66 is under jeopardy. Uruguay would want to fuck off lively

This could end up nil all at this rate.

They didn’t look very hard there. What a surprise. That was in touch.

They’re still focused on the world rankings apparently.

Hon ta fuck. McKenzie is class & I’m informed he’s only second string, they’ll bate Ireland anyway.

They will in their fuck…. Ireland won’t give them the ball !!

NZ -8

1 Like

New zealand had a fucking gimme on the thursday giving them 9 days rest before their next game? Ireland have a mustn’t lose (by too much) match and are gonna flog Johnny sexton again on saturday and the scotch have publicly said they won’t target him…

We’re fucked lads…

1 Like

I think we’ll beat the all blacks, but not by as much as I originally thought. They are the worst all black side I can ever remember.

1 Like

Don’t be fooled. France were very nervous in the opener and eventually they went up a gear to beat the all blacks handy in the end… they’ve had a nice run up to this but I think Ireland are a level above them at the moment

So the Kiwis are semi shit even though they have points differential of over 200 points and about 70 pts a game?
Odd auld competition this.

2 Likes

You Paddies will never learn.

3 Likes

Some going from Peter o Mahoney to get a 100 up. Unreal longevity in an incredibly competitive position.

6 Likes