Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

I thought he was finished after 2019 but in fairness he’s played fantastic for the past two seasons and is undisputedly vital to lineouts.

1 Like

He’s a warrior.

Any update from the Captains run

D4 will be full of bed bugs.

I’ll be at Dublin airport bright and early tomorrow morning for my flight to Paris. Giddy now looking forwards to it

14 Likes

@Batigol inaee some of your colleagues absolutely sending it on Dublin airport social media this morning

Consider it sent

Enjoy
I met an old school pal of mine at the airport on Wednesday. Himself and the wife were heading over to it. Were taking a couple of days un Paris beforehand

1 Like

Not sure if anyone has had the misfortune of getting bed bugs into the house, but they are a curse.
Got a package a few years ago and it was lying around in a warehouse for a month. Fairly sure that box brought them in.

Remember Schmidt wouldn’t pick him for ages.

Nope?

Night night sleep tight dont let the bedbugs bite

Think a veteran Jamie Heaslip was keeping POM out of the team but he pulled up in the warm-up before the game against England in 2017 and that was POM’s chance again. We beat an England team going for back to back Grand Slams the same day.

1 Like

Did Keith earls play full back that night and get mom ?

I remember I only got home from Cheltenham that Friday night into Dublin. Sizing John won the gold Cup.

I was on the beer with two fellas running an Irish bar in Holyhead. Two sound fellas. Both in jail now for drug trafficking for 10 years I learned recently.

It was worse than drug trafficking wasn’t it?

They won’t see Holyhead for a long time anyway.

They used to come to Dublin on the boat for bare knuckle fighting.

Bare. I hope.

The English brought over a serious bear there last season, had beaten every other bear on the mainland easily.

Mullins bear slapped the shit out of it in only its second ever fight, just a much better schooled, fitter and better quality of bear. Way too strong he was.

Them two just have anthems sewn up.

Italy could make this tricky