Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

God I hope not. I assume not as everyone has gotten a run yet and I havent seen the abolute useless lump.

Heā€™s the next back on standby. Was injured for the initial squad selection but he played for Ulster over the weekend.

Dave Kearney has experience of playing in World Cup Quarter Finals so could be worth a shout.

To, talk to the players about playing in a World Cup Quarter Final?

Fergus McFadden could do a job.

Might be time to give Girv the Swerv a call

Itā€™s not like Hansen is lightning, earls wouldnā€™t lose much to him, Oā€™Brien quick but not a speed merchant either. Earls always does the right thing Iā€™d be happy enough with him.

Is this a SA softening up exercise? Kiely will need to be called in as an advisor.

Piece of cake.

Iā€™m an Earls fan but heā€™s a turnstile defensively. Speed isnā€™t a huge requirement for the wingers in Farrell/Cattā€™s style but you canā€™t be missing tackles like Earls for the Romania game. The is knockout rubby.

1 Like

Nonsense.

1 Like

Earls made a few bad mistakes v New Zealand last year too

Losing too much by not having ringrose in centre

3 Likes

Iā€™d say he has done it to within an inch of its life at training and not far off what Leinster do anyway

Iā€™d be happy enough with earls tooā€¦just donā€™t think he is as good as O Brienā€¦who is very quick

An incredibly munster view of things here.

3 Likes

Eh, ok mate.

Fair enough. Great debating. You dismiss o briens pace even though he is very fast cos you want to do him down. You dismiss concerns about earls defence even though heā€™s had that said about him for years. Youā€™ve come to your opinion because you like earls. Nothing wrong with that i suppose.

1 Like