Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Something obviously went wrong for Jimmy in training as he had a good six nations and is the most obvious 23 imo.

I do wonder with Ireland do we have anybody who can create something from nothing to win a game for us?

Both Jordan and Barrett can do that for New Zealand.

1 Like

Itā€™s 4 years ago all over again

GT normally gets the team selection info spot on.

Not recently heā€™s constantly getting it wrong. Sure he dropped van der flier for the boks game and started Murray for Scotland.

Maybe Farrell is using him as a double agent

2 Likes

Heā€™s had a tremendous 18 months or so. It was a complete bolt from the blue when Farrell selected him for the 2022 6 Nations. What Farrell saw in training has come to fruition on the pitch.

1 Like

The whole thing is falling apart for Oireland.

Iā€™m going heavy in on NZ with smaller stakes on NZ-5 and NZ-10.

If Ireland win Iā€™ll pretend to be happy.

NZ will be favs by weekend when the rest of the team news leaks

1 Like

NRL taking all the good rugby players

1 Like

Shades of 2015 with all the injuries. Did the All Blacks ship any auld knock in the armchair rides against Namibia, Italy and Uruguay?

He has improved immensely to be fair too under Farrell and co.

Sounds like Ryan and Hansen are gone.

Iā€™d bring in big Joe and Jimmy.

Thatā€™d be my call too. Undecided about 23. If Henshaw was fit heā€™d be automatic choice but I think they might go with Big Stu or Earlsy.

Theyā€™ve been saying that since the Auckland (now NZ) Warriors launched.

Weā€™re going to be, once again, 4 years on from Tokyo Stadium, one injury away from Earls playing centre, against New Zealand.

The 4 years cycle guys.

If Dave Kilcoyne can come off the bench against World Champions and not cost us the game I think we can live with Earlsy off the bench in the last 15. Weā€™re fucked if he starts though.

Iā€™ve had it confirmed that Mack Hansen is fine.

Seems odd theyā€™d name the team today unless he is fine.

Good news from the training paddock, the mood in the sheds will be lifted

1 Like

Mack hit the straps well in yesterdays session - heā€™s good to go

3 Likes

Heā€™ll front up