Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

I’m amazed at that. You’d usually expect a meltdown of sorts after a few defeats.

The new zealand ireland have played between the world cups is like nothing they’ll face saturday. This is the real deal for them.

2 Likes

Ireland will beat them with their caps.

1 Like

This Liverpool supporting footix cunt throwing stones at the Rugby Bandwagoners :joy:

1 Like

His tears taste the best of them all

I hope you’re right

I hope ash is alright

1 Like

This is Kilmallock vs Doon territory here.

:thinking:
They were fit to string Foster up this time last year when they had the run of losses

NZ - 6 easy.

Not really. It’s only because Razor was installed months ago as the next head coach that they’re relatively calm.

Most of them seem to really hate Foster so this is like a freebie for them.

They were feral the week before that win in South Africa last year.

I think thats a lot to do as well with the lack of respect they have for foster. He’s weaselled his way to the gig according to couple of Kiwis I’ve spoken to. Shouldn’t have gotten the gig in the first place and then definitely shouldn’t have had it renewed.

Don’t think that contradicts the supporters recognising the standard of the current team.

Was that the year the English didn’t participate? Vaguely recall there being some asterisk to the win.

1 Like

What a Fucking ape

2 Likes
1 Like

You can’t keep a good man down

Any chance the Irish fans will break out into zombie during the haka on Saturday? The stage is set to finally ride roughshod over that pile of wank once and for all.

She handled it like some pro.

1 Like

She shoulda beaten him to death with his own shoes

2 Likes