Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Maybe

It’s all going wrong for me tonight albeit it’s a little easier as I predicted it.

Will O Gara be leading us into the next World Cup? It’s very possible.

Hopefully

1 Like

That missed penalty by Sexton will eat at him bad. You’d imagine a drop goal would have been a certainty if the gap was 1 and not 4.

1 Like

Irish rubby hype machine is the equivalent of the English soccer hype machine before big tournaments. We had this won a month ago and all the talk was of at least a semi final. Take a leaf out of the Argie book.

3 Likes

Bollocks, Barrett’s miss etc.

1 Like

Absolutely but Johnny hits them in his sleep usually. Barrett was near the halfway line.

It will be interesting, he won’t select players if they don’t buy into his selfless system . Media will beat on him for this but the buy in he expects will yield results

1 Like

Horgan and Williams are doing some serious spoofing.

1 Like

Is there an outhalf?

Please expand.

Only five teams have ever contested a Rugby World Cup final. This will be the tenth final and the finalists will once again be two of those five.

1 Like

Will New Zealand be releasing a DVD about the win tonight?

8 Likes

I did above…

Rob Kearney really hates joe schidmt

1 Like

He was our most dangerous threat with ball in hand in the first half!

Where did he get beaten in a foot race?

If you think it was on the wings we lost that match, you were watching a different match

Check the stats. We couldn’t score from the wings

Shit soccerball team
Bedwetting rubby team
Split season GGA

This is the worst era in our sporting history

10 Likes

Kearney was elite broken field player before Joe. Stifled his natural attacking game by making him run into first tackler or kick. Id say he still has an axe to grind that all the trophies won’t put rest to