Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Yup, several.

New Zealand didn’t try a leg v France did they?

They’ve had a two month lead in tonight.

Farrell right there. Difference was a rolling maul held up over the line with Jodie Barrett’s legs stopping a try.

That’s the game. It’s tight.

I’ll take this over a 48-20.

2 Likes

Like Kilkenny rattling through Leinster just killing time before an AI semi.

1 Like

That’s a shame. Didn’t think we’d underperform but we did a small bit. Still went down swinging and fair play to them. Still think they’re an admirable team and far more so than their predecessors. The quarter final is some albatross round the neck, sign up Caroline Currid immediately.

3 Likes

This is revisionist horseshit

3 Likes

You’re being emotional. It was not the referees fault. A fan will believe that but the astute observers will see it for what it was. A great opportunity fucked.

1 Like

Joe Molloy is close to tears.

Something like that chief.

What we need is a double grand slam winning u20 team(s) coming through.

I said he didn’t help us.

You’re all over the shop now

Michael Lewis was on Radio 1 this morning, he said he was worried because Ireland were confident. What a quote.

2 Likes

No, what we need is a World Cup winning U20 team(s). The northern hemisphere is largely shit

2 Likes

You made a shite of that

Well this is bitterly disappointing.

We literally just played in a final with one.

Another missed opportunity

Penalty try actually worked well for NZ, they got a quick reset as opposed to IRL slowing down with the conversion etc

I wonder if they are going to keep showing this Andy Farrell Vodafone ad or will it be pulled? Maybe tonight will have a silver lining.

6 Likes