Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Has anybody done this at all or is it a narrative you’ve created in your head?

I don’t see how sexton is playing the cry baby. Has he even mentioned it anywhere?

Well that’s fair enough I guess it just seems so odd to me.

He has his Scruffy Thornleys and Chocolate Molloy doing it for him.

Would you ever give over ffs

Given the fact that Ireland play these Southern Hemisphere nations a lot more regularly now than during the amateur era, the importance of test match results has surely been diluted? Also the probability of actually winning a few of them increases the more they play

I wouldn’t be overly surprised to see Sexton back for the Six Nations and Europe given everything. The team needs to move on now (he shouldn’t be allowed to) but he can’t be happy with how he has left it.

Very rare to play three test match series in the pro area.

I’m bemused by the reaction of lads on. Sledging by Pom and sexton is the worst thing in the world. I’d imagine much worse gets said by both sets of players but it just isn’t picked up camera.

You had gaa players with their markers girl friends mobile numbers written on their inside of the arms but the likes of @Fat_Pox has no issue with that sort of sledging. That’s manly gaa sledging I guess.

He’s completely finished with Leinster and Ireland.

This is a rugby thread, whats that got to do with liverpool?

one rule for rugby and another for every other sport.

Did Ireland even release a dvd on the summer tour win? Who fucking has a dvd player nowadays ?

2 Likes

Really, I heard he was in there this morning berating the Byrne brothers for being fucking useless

Ah lads, the obsession :joy:

1 Like

Sledging happens in every sport. Those Tyrone boys with the phone numbers were bad eggs. However I’ve never heard them or their media crying foul when the shoe was on the other foot.

How is that sextons fault?

It has nothing to do with him at all.

Are DVDs still a thing?

Apparently so according to lads on here.

Yes mate. You can get your own to treasure memories of “The Greatest Day in Irish Rugby History”, which took place on an American Football field in that rugby stronghold of Chicago, USA

2 Likes

That was seven years ago and a part of the deal to play the game.

What was the story there? There was some extreme sledging between Tyrone and Donegal back around 10 years ago. Think it went overboard then in a minor match and things started to mellow a bit.

Where was he saying this? In Leinster HQ (is it still UCD?) or are the boys still in a pub/Gary Ringroses parents house?

1 Like