Rumours of a high profile celebrity death

This is a government policy that could also lead to the deaths of Kenny and Tubridy. Watch this space.

In our modern broken society, thereā€™s something about a celebrity death that brings us all together in a very rare and special way. This is how it must have been during the war.

Again, sid your keeping me going here fella.

It gets the guests in too. Any of you fucks going to register? Hmmmm?

:clap:

A fitting tribute

On Today FM news

I didnā€™t mind Gerry I have to say

I can think of a multitude of worse people than him

Lads in fairness, people will be googling the shit out of it today, so this crack could get people in trouble. The man has passed, so leave it be.

This site comes up well due to it being a forum on certain searches and could easily end up on page one of certain google searches today.

Iā€™d be wide, for the admins sake.

Agreed.

Ya he was annoying cunt and all that but he was still someones father and partner. Ar dheis DĆ© go raibh a anam.

He isnā€™t going to morph into the peopleā€™s princess just because he kicked the bucket.

He was what he was.

They are talking about it on Newstalk but just switch to radio 1 and the yer man on their was banging on about some webcam in a nest not working. Still nothing on the RTE website. funnily looks like the rte website has gone down.

Katy French is throwing a hell of a dinner party in heaven to welcome Gerry right now now Iā€™m sure. A couple of lines and a bottle of white wine for Katy, a freshly killed lamb and a tub of lard for Gerry.

25 users reading this topic (fucking guests) - a fitting tribute to the man.

:lol: :lol:

I think itā€™s fair to say Gerry always brought out the best in you Sid

Youā€™re right Tazdedub, thereā€™s nothing on the RTE website, its on the Newstalk website. Darragh Moloney is banging on about birds (not the TFK kind). Thats frankly fucking ridiculous. A mate of mine in Galway has just told me on email about Gerry. So everyone knows and the national broadcaster doesnā€™t.

Look, I listened to Gerry Ryan a lot in the 90ā€™s and liked him, I havenā€™t listened to him for the last 10 years for obvious reasons, so I donā€™t know how pompous he had become.

Iā€™m sorry for him and his family. In fairness to him, he wasnā€™t a beige character, he was someone you could easily have an opinion on. RIP.

I can confirm he is dead.

I think high profile is a bit of an overstatement. High profile me bollix.

its now on the irish times and irish independant websites but RTE are still not saying anything yet.

Joe Duffy was actually talking about ā€œcatch so and so on the Gerry Ryan Show on Tuesdayā€. Surreal stuff. They just announced it on the Nuacht. Derek Mooney says that ā€œif there is any further news, weā€™ll bring it to youā€. A twist in the tale, perhaps?

Erm, yeah, we heard.