Rumours of a high profile celebrity death

Its there now.

RTE are finally breaking the news and 2fm are playing some shite music with no Dj’s

Ryan Gone.

Yeah

The first i heard of this was right this minute,tfk is a great place all the same…,i disliked Gerry meself,only watching him interview Bill Cullen on telly the other night i was thinking how fucking heavy he was looking…

Let’s hope this also signals the end of that unfunny cunt Oliver Callan and his Nob Nation shit.

It’s Brenda O’Donoghue that you’d feel sorry for on days like today. And Fiona Looney too.

You’re a fuckin prick bro

Is it true he died the same way as Elvis? The cyberspace massive are running with the story.

Ryan was an awful cunt, the shit he came out with in his book about the food and the expensive liquor and the 1st class flights and then the sanctimonious way he took a pay cut will live long in the memory and will be ultimately what ill remember him for.

All the same now, he’s brown bread and time to leave him off.

RIP Gerry.

I’ve found several internet sites to be running very slowly over the last half an hour or so. This could have consequences for our smart economy and damage national competitiveness. Gerry was bigger than Michael Jackson. In fairness there aren’t many people Gerry wasn’t bigger than.

I actually got a couple of calls there asking me if there was something wrong with the internet.

I just said “No, what site are you trying to get into?”

That usually scares them off.

Sid, I take from your earlier post that Mick Galwey is definitely taking over the COTY mantle. Did you have any thought that Gerry could have held onto it posthumously?

Would be appropriate alright if he died the same way as he lived, full of shit.

There’s actually a page up on facebook already, R.I.P Gerry Ryan… With over 3000 likes !!! Sad cunts…

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Gerry-Ryan/113336165368414

Gerry doesn’t lose the honour even in death, so in effect he is immortalised. But we have to think about practicalities here. We are where we are, we have to deal with the situation.

I was running a department store in Clonmel in about 1995 and I got a written warning because of Gerry Ryan. Gerry was interviewing a woman who had been sexually abused as a child and some oul wan came up to me to complain. Another woman heard the exchange (seeing potential sales, I rapidly agreed to switch to Gay Byrne) and had a massive row with the oul wan in front of me, saying that the whole country had a right to hear this. The oul wan naturally wrote to our head office compalining about the filth I was promoting, and the MD sent me a written warning, which he faxed to every other manager in the company. I didn’t really give a shit as I had turned that store from a loss making venture to the highest margin store in the comoany within 9 months. But I always thought how great it was that finally we were prepared to discuss things like this in primetime radio, even if it upset some in the community.

I used to listen to Fanning religiously in the early to mid eighties and Ryan and Mark Csgney were on after him. Ryan had a very good show then from 10pm.

As I said I haven’t heard him in 10 years, so I don’t know what he’s been like in the last decade, but when he started the morning show it was good and it was relatively important. Every morning for 8 years I listened to him in work.

His kids are still relatively young?

I guess he definitely won’t get that TV gig now.

:lol:

Look at the picture of the cunt

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/1237/38/n113336165368414_308.jpg

The ‘Gerry Ryan is a complete and utter wanker’ group has been removed

Thinly veiled, ‘I’m an astute businessman’ post from Fitzy there.

:smiley: did you tell that story just to let the rest of us know how good you were at your job?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6cerxq4rk

Its not thinly veiled at all Bandage, I’m a fucking genius when it comes to sales.