Rumours of a high profile celebrity death

You need a hobbie bro…

Conor Mortimer is at this moment writing “RIP Jerry Ryan” onto a t-shirt in red permanent marker.

The last line by Ramsey is so fitting :lol:

that’s why I posted it. I think it was a threat.

Just relaying my memories of the man CM, I have plenty of hobbies, thanks for asking.

Jesus, An Taoiseach is on Radio 1 now (RTE have woken up) talking about him.

Gerry has snorted his way through his last Ryan Line.

Disapointed by the lack of jokes thus far…

Whoever voted for him to be coty have to shoulder the blame for this.

What’s the difference between Pat Kenny and Gerry Ryan?

I don’t know Bando. Do tell…

Pat Kenny presents current affairs programmes on RTE radio and television and Gerry Ryan is a fat, dead cunt.

Well, Pat Kenny’s alive for a start…

Hm. I was expecting the obvious answer that one is called Pat Kenny and the other is Dead Gerry but there ya go.

I can’t wait for his new show:

“Operation Reincarnation”

http://2fm.rte.ie/blogs/gerry_ryans_news/2010/04/the-gerry-ryan-show-allotment.html

The Gerry Ryan Show Allotment
By Gerry Ryan on April 30, 2010 12:07 PM | No Comments
The Gerry Ryan Show have launched their life-sustaining, money-saving, health enhancing, belly-filling, organic vegetable allotment. Click on this link for everything you need to know to get involved and grow your own:
http://2fm.rte.ie/grsallotment/

Fair play to ya Bando you always chisel out a silver lining even in the darkest of situations :clap: ,Callan’s career could well be toast now along with Gerry,not too many other presenters are going to want to be listening to that cunt Fiona Looney either,this whole sorry business could work out well yet…

Stolen

Ryan was found dead in his Dublin apartment on April 30, 2010. His last words were “Goddam I just had to have that last mussel in butter, garlic and parsley sauce washed down with a glass of Chateauneuf de Pape (cough), 1986 vintage of course”…

Apparently he choked on a VHS tape, though it was a large Dairy Milk.
Video Killed The Radio Star

My mother was telling me the other day that one of my cousins was gonna be doing some work on this allotment.
Gutted.

Rumour going around a while ago that Johnny Giles had kicked the bucket as well

Christ. :rolleyes: