Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross versus Manuel from Fawlty Towers

Wake up SHEEPLE

Well, between 20mph and Thatcher closing the coalmines, they could rebrand themselves as the new Holland and turn to state sponsored prostitution and reefer madness.

This is true exactly. There’s been some fairly serious questions asked though, like apparently either BBC or Channel 4 responded to complaints by suggesting all women were removed from working with him.
If the charge was being a dick, he’d be guilty that’s for sure.

GB News sex predator Dan Wootton has come out to bat for Russial Brand. We must have almost reached Deplorable Full House at this stage.

Please somebody make a meme of Ashton and Mila making a ‘vouch’ video for him.

Rape is such a horrible crime in this regard. It’s an awful crime and anyone who commits it can spend the rest of their life in prison, castrated, as far as I’m concerned. But it’s so hard to prove or disprove. It’s wide open for either false allegations (not at all saying that’s the case here) or for lads to get away with it, depending on who tells the more believable story.

1 Like

I suppose a lot of crimes that might be lacking in evidence, rely on testimony. That’s what we have juries for, and as democracies with legal systems in the sounder category, citizens should largely have trust that this method of justice will more often than not, largely be right.

Ewan?

Yeah we do but, most would agree that a majority of rapists get away with it.

I’d say the dice is fairly loaded in terms the offender getting away with it.

The scale of sexual offending in Ireland)

• 5,000 adults disclose rape to a helpline
  • 2,000 sexual offences are recorded by Gardaí
  • 400 rapes are recorded by Gardaí
  • 300 court cases proceeded
  • 50 convictions
  • 8% of rape is recorded by Gardaí
  • 0.3% of all sexual assaults result in a conviction

He’s so far resisted the temptation to come to the crease to bat for Brand, instead opting to call Roderick O’Gorman “a kiddie fiddler” and “a child abuser”.

You can tell he’s itching for it. Maybe after a few drinks.

I’ve a morbidly funny story related to this.

A huge amount (relative to the general population) of the women landing in Ireland looking for asylum etc are or will be victims of sexual violence. So, in a tiny attempt to tackle this, I researched methods used in the UK and came up with this discreet leaflet written in a handful of languages that actually had a helpline on it.

Anyway, I included Romanian on it as they are the nation most affected in the UK and Ireland and was ready to go…until I was stopped by the higher ups in the Dept because “only having it in 3 (I think) languages was too narrow and the Romanian embassy would likely complain.” So I stopped.

17 Likes

You’ve a good heart mate. We’re lucky to have you

7 Likes

It seems ‘assumption of innocence until otherwise proven’ doesn’t exist anymore.

1 Like

Does Jimmy Savile deserve the presumption of innocence?

Fair fucks to you. And shame on the Department pencil pushers. You’re a good lad.

1 Like

Brunker eyeing a return to the Sunday papers and perhaps a Late Late interview

Got a hearty chuckle out of one of the replies:

1 Like

Sandy Hook denier says it’s all a conspiracy against Russell Brand.