Ya - a hard station for contrarians
There’s a real bang of Paddy in Euro 2016 starting to emanate from all these tweets coming from Ukraine.
Yes, that’s it, social media would sicken your hole at times
"You’ll never believe what these Ukrainian soldiers did next… "
That’s the way it’s gone these days
McGuirk has a point. The Ukraine is doing well message we are getting suits everyone involved. It helps keep Ukrainians morale up, but also eases the pressure on Western governments to intervene with boots on the ground.
They are moving thermobaric rocket launchers into play
I think we all know what that means
I haven’t a clue. Can you ladybird it for me please?
If you survive the fire ball the vacuum it creates blows up your internal organs and blood vessels. Which is incompatible with living.
Which side has them?
The baddies.
I’m neutral in this
Justin Trudeau has unfollowed Putin on twitter, this is serious shit
All we are missing is a saving private Ryadnyna story to lift our spirits.
Good news
Kill civilians
Somebody needs to tell these lads that smoking kills……

