Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

If Trump was so pro Russia why did he arm Ukraine after Obama refused to do it?

Also, why didn’t Putin invade Ukraine from 2016 to 2020 while Trump was president? Surely that was his opportunity?

4 Likes

Trump is done. You need to move on

1 Like

No answers? You brought up Trump like other idiots.

I think you’re the one who needs to move on.

1 Like

I was merely pointing out your cognitive dissonance

1 Like

You need to accept you were wrong in your admiration for Putin, and wrong in your support for his puppet Jezza.

Seriously??

No problem accepting I was wrong about Putin, already said so. He has let down Russia. Should have known something was up when he got your boy Triump into office that time

1 Like

The sleepy Joe cheerleaders are fuming with his inability to have any influence here, Putin struck when auld senile arse was on the hot seat.

2 Likes

A step too far?

I think it’s an obvious move the world of sport needs to look at immediately. Let Russia see the consequences of their Leaders decisions. If they are willing to own them let the athletes come home to their own leagues.

1 Like

Hard to see why Putin bided his time, eh?

Are you also a Jezza fan?

And why wouldn’t they have done. Any rational person knows a Labour government is better than a Tory one.

A Labour government under a sane person maybe.

1 Like

You are no position to complain about anybody else’s position on NATO given you blamed NATO for this situation and right up to the outbreak of war failed to see Putin for what he is.

Ridiculous reply.

In other unconfirmed news……

2 Likes

So the Chechens are fighting for Russia?

NATO and the US are not blameless.

Its well paid ones appear to do so.

Anyone who criticises the treaty of versaille is guilty of supporting hitler. I think that’s it?

1 Like

Obviously they are historically

It’s been a profitable game for all involved but Putin has overstepped it here.
He obviously didn’t give the spirit of the Ukrainians enough respect though.