Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

I dont think anyone is disputing that ukraine is whiter than white and that it doesnt have any issues. But this Azov batallion thing is very much being overblown. Even in that article alone, if we are to believe that this Azov issue and their absolutely questionable beliefs and actions are the cause of this or at least a major factor, then with 900 members out of a population of over 40 million, is this not an extreme over reaction? Or is this just an easy way to try excuse to find “balance” that so many seem to want to push on this.

7 Likes

Poor auld Tom is at a loose end and trying to wind up Sid or anyone who’ll pay attention and egg on @glenshane and the likes to make even bigger gobshites of themselves.

1 Like

It’s a nothing reason being peddled as an excuse to invade a neighbouring nation.

Anyone saying otherwise is a fucking fool.

2 Likes

They’ve been running around freely for a number of years… My point is that not only will this legitimize them but also will eulogize them. Nazi /far right militarism is growing in eastern Europe at a serious rate as is… To think this won’t give them a stronger foothold in a new Ukraine is naive.

Jeekers

Do you not have some crochet to be doing?

@carryharry , you didn’t know where Ukraine was three weeks ago, give it a rest.

1 Like

I wonder how they could possibly thrive in the current climate.

The google search engine is after getting some work out here

1 Like

Im not sure. Why dont you inform the forum of what your newly found battalion and several other nazi organisations have been up to over the past 50 years, their links to the US government, the CIA, their political representatives, their role in shaping Ukrainian society etc? It wpuld be great to hear your insights.

And again, that is a fair point. Neo nazi shite has been around in many countries for years. Ukraine seems on the face of it to have a serious issue with it as it is militarised factions. It is an issue in many countries though however i woild not think it is an issue that would cause neighbouring countries to invade it and start a war. Its being thrown in now as whataboutery to try legitimise whats going on.

And your other point is also true, but thats not the fault of Ukraine or “the west”. Russia is killing their people. The Azov neo nazi group are fighting them and protecting their own. Therefore of course the people will be thankful for them, despite their political persuasion.

Anyway, I’m off heading in your direction. Meet me for a pint and we’ll swap war strategies

Did I give the game away? Sorry mate.

It could be argued their stances & goals have been encouraged by Russian sources but that won’t be said aloud now…

Mate you’re a top, top poster but the far right got just over 2% in the last Ukranian elections, while the Azov battalion have 900 members which is roughly 0.5% of the Ukrainian army. Nazi’s the Ukrainian’s aint.

10 Likes

You’re right, no-one will say that aloud

Did yourself and @Gman take a far right census :smile:… You’ve missed the point here pal. Support is growing, there’s civilians out training and fighting with them. The Ukrainian equivalent to the Wolfe Tones are penning songs about their glory as we type

Old Chocko has gone full tonto

1 Like

The ruskies are nutbags. Too much vodka and cold weather.

If we offer Tipperary to the Russians, do ye think it could be a dealmaker?

@padjo has spoken.

1 Like

Like the rest of ye have continuously done since this started, he’s exaggerated and twisted what I initially said. But you lads continue on with the circle jerk