Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

That account is run by a lad working for the Guardian newspaper in Manchester. Same auld ejjits lapping it here as gospel

1 Like

Videos in the twitter thread. @glenshane

Reports of them going into houses killing the men and raping women in front on children. The Russian army is behaving just as it did in WW2.

Bucha

Why are you tagging me?

Hes just a boy standing in front of a girl aski g to be tagged

Because you are a Russian imperialist apologist cunt.

1 Like

Calm down child. Was there anything said to give you that impression, or are you just following a few of your fellow simpletons around?

Not really; he just victim blames Ukraine for getting invaded because of corruption and having a few bad eggs in their ranks.

3 Likes

This is bizarre. It looks like the Ruskies swam for it

https://twitter.com/worldonalert/status/1510311091712233476?s=21&t=TaZUczQHKn7IxZRV75IeBA

Russia must end.

3 Likes

Must be a tough one for the Russia apologists. Their army really isn’t worth a shit. Cowardly cunts.

2 Likes

They are animals. If you look at some of the desperate videos on Twitter in one of the earlier posts you can clearly see that some of the dead men in the piles of bodies had their hands tied behind their backs.

Fuck Russia.

2 Likes

I was laughed at when I said a genocide would happen. Srebrenica is called a genocide. What is the difference between what the Russians are doing to innocent Ukrainians and that? S.F.A. is the answer.

3 Likes

I’d say Russian POWs are getting nervous at the moment in light of recent revelations on the treatment of civilians by the orc-ish armies.

If you were a Ukrainian why would you bother your arse taking any of these animals prisoner?

https://twitter.com/worldonalert/status/1510324775880642561?s=21&t=ApmdF76jzv0PabarnIfPxA

1 Like

This is a holocaust by bullets.

From The Guardian:

Leader of Motyzhin, missing for almost 10 days, purportedly found dead alongside family

Now that Ukrainian forces have retaken the entire Kyiv region , more information is able to come out about what happened to the communities during the invasion. The head of the village Motyzhin, Olha Sukhenko who was taken by Russian troops along with her family on 25 March, is believed to have been found dead. Preliminary reports are that her family was found dead with her too.

View at your own risk:

I think you’re confused. People just laugh at you, not what you’re saying.

You’re not a well person.

2 Likes