Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Poor @glenshane is perishing upon that righteous rock on disinformation.

Fire up an example of this disinformation there harry. One minute you’re overawed at anyone who can string a sentence together, then its disinformation, next we’ll move on to referencing conspiracy theories and george floyd

I caught a bit of RTE 1 there on the drive home. Sarah McInerney referenced a report that stated government actors in Ukraine were responsible for just over 1500 tortures ( out of 4000 reported cases ) from 2014-2021… Hardly the European ideals and freedoms some claim are being fought for.

Thank god Mr Putin has gone in there to straighten them out……

( this got exactly the response expected - but you knew that because you posted it )

That’s a very irrational conclusion to arrive at. But there’s been a lot of that around here.

First Irish casualty out there I see. A Ukrainian living in Ireland for 20 years RIP

Technically not. I would deem the fox news reporter the first

2 Likes

Did you phone in, call yourself mary and commence screaming?

That kind of klikbait shite was only ever round the corner.
Of course people will struggle.

Jesus wept

In fairness, it’s unlikely he really meant it, as you know.

4 Likes

Sure why didn’t be just say that so :man_shrugging:

I didn’t say you were a monosyllabic dour fuckwit- i just assumed everyone knew.

Is that where we’re at now? Posters have to speak slowly, literally and earnestly - why exactly? Is it for your benefit?

sad homer simpson GIF

Crisis actors?

The era of the tank is over, mobile crematoriums is all they are

Apparently the Russians have had a much higher spec tank in production for years and it was due to be completed in 2018 but they’ve struggled to produce them at any scale.

Certainly is if you are going to use them the way the Ruskies do. No air cover, no infantry screen and line them up in easily ambushed columns on the roads.
Seemingly the Ukrainians had special forces on Quad bikes zooming with drones and NLAWs around the 40 mile long column of tanks outside Kiev and they made clane shite out of the Ruskies.
I haven’t seen anything as audacious since Halo 3 came out.

The only driving down roads thing seems mental. The Ukrainians just have to pick their choke point basically and away they go

Like the nazis their tiger tanks. New nazis same problems. Worse than the tanks would appear to be how utterly shit their airforce is.