Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

It’s not shit enough. Need more of the feckers shot down

It’s the SUV cager mentality that blights our suburban streets. No regard for the consequences - just hop in my big tank and head off down the road.

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm if the above report about torture is true or has Sarah fallen foul of right wing Russian propaganda?

Well… In a sense, yes.

I was pointing out event ironizing a kind of whimsy.

Which or whether, I did not force anyone to say Ukraine is full of Nazis. Ukraine is far from Nirvana but the country, simply on the basis of fact, is not full of Nazis.

Did someone say this?

The Ukrainians burst dams and flooded fields, which meant the tanks had to stick the elevated roads.

Interesting how you tried to spin a bizarre stat like that.

There seems to be a lot of mistrust about sources on here so it’s a simple query.

As for your other ‘point’.

There’s a lot of claims on here that Ukraine are at the vanguard of European ideals and enlightenment. There’s Others again arguing a case for rapid EU membership.

Surely, in regards the above two points, red flags are open for discussion?

Maybe I need to qualify all posts in here with a disclaimer ? - This post in no way supports the Putin regime or current invasion of Ukraine -
It seems that’s where we are at now.

On the original query, I found a article on it…

‘It estimated the total number of conflict-related detainees subjected to torture and ill-treatment in 2014-2021 at around 4,000 – 1,500 at the hands of government agents and about 2,500 by separatists. They included an estimated 340 victims of sexual violence’

Disclaimer - I don’t know if PBS are right wing Russian propagandists.

There’s good write up here about state sanctioned torture in Ukraine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/interactive/2022/russian-soldiers-beat-torture-ukrainian-villagers/

I found it after a quick google. You’re welcome.

Can you quote one or two of these lots of claims?

Pity they hadn’t burst a few in crimea, maybe …then again… a bit of a minefield i suppose metaphorically speaking. and literally

You consistently focus in on alleged Ukranian wrong doing during this conflict. I’m unsure if it’s deliberate or just ignorance but either way your train of thought appears to be pro Russian.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yes. You did.

How many Russian civilians have been arrested or detained for Anti War protests in Russia mate?

Thank you very much for that post Mike. I see now the error of my ways. Silly me assumed that the wall to wall coverage of Russian atrocities on TV and in media meant that we all accepted and shared that view as a starting point, and it didn’t need constant referencing or repeating. That’s totally on me for assuming there was a certain level of intelligence employed from the off. I apologize to yourself, harry, Glas and Rocko… Going forward I’ll be sure to throw in an example or two of Russian atrocities for balance and a level of comfort for you guys.

You’re an awful stupid cunt in fairness.

1 Like

Ahem. Is that a real person? What part of beheadings, torture squads and crucifixions were overblown? And this 2014 coincidence she references…utter shite. Ukrainian nazi organisations have an unbroken lineage that goes back to himmler, they were spared Nuremberg due to American interest in keeping a subversive element on place to trouble russia. They were trained and funded by the cia with a view to the 2014 coup. Maybe she means they and various other factions were officially recognised in 2014?

Azov were spared Nuremburg?

3 Likes