Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Oh he definitely has that already.

1 Like

All part of healthy internet discourse

Boris is like Putin. He won’t be able to walk down a street in the UK without abuse for the rest of his days, but will in Moscow.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/disturbing-footage-pro-russian-flags-26687402

Significant bucko?

Medvedchuk is a big media and political player and was considered the most likely to be Putin’s puppet in the event of him being able to put a puppet regime in place.

But any possible influence he would have had in future went out the window after the invasion was so resolutely resisted. His capture has symbolic value.

If this is true I would be looking at it as a more important development, but I will believe in western planes operating in Ukraine when they re seen operating.

There was a tweet about a Railway Convoy of machinery leaving Slovakia floating about last week.

Yep, that’s him. I’d recognise him anywhere

That boy was buying fresian bulls at swatragh mart last Monday…not a player

You’d hope these have been already sent. Probably too much to hope for.

Time to fuck up the Ruskie, rapist, barbarian scum

Nice and clear hopefully now for the Ukrainians with the new kit. Put them away clean and clear. Put the Russians in that press d buttom spot, the kill your sister spot. Russians are dirty cowards really, dirty things.

Meanwhile in the Balkans:

This is a nice safe middle-of-the-road ‘podcast’ that shouldn’t upset those with a delicate disposition

Plenty of room at the bottom of the Black Sea for the 510 crew.

Putin will settle with Mariupol. He wanted the lot but he got a reality check.
Russian victory day is coming, a holiday there May 9th, the time they bate the real Nazis
Putin needs something to celebrate in time for that
/the race is on now for Mariupol. Hard to see how the city can hold out. But that statement was equally valid 5 or 6 weeks ago.
Up the Ukraine

Putin won’t be able to “settle” for anything.

If you think you can “settle” for something, you’re losing.

Ukraine is being armed and will continue to fight.

Some prize. A city he demolished.

Mariupol is in ruins.