Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

And?

This is priceless stuff. It’s genuinely precious to see you fellas earnestly slapping one another on the back and bigging up one another’s pretences.
I’m almost sure you were adamantly in putins corner regarding Ukraines neutrality?

Any regrets taking the wrong side pal?

I did get a laugh out of the chap who has spent the entire thread insulting everybody under the sun and furiously accusing them of being brainwashed because they don’t take him seriously, using the word “precious”.

I love that sort of unintentional irony.

1 Like

The narrative is that putin can’t afford to have a healthy prosperous eu country bordering russia…because the russians will see what’s going on and revolt. I think balbec etc think the russians will stroll down to the checkpoint and peep over the fence. Its fascinating to watch etc

Taking sides? Is that what you’re at now?

Amazing how you said this without tagging anyone and a lad came storming at you full of indignation.

1 Like

That’s quite the contortion. Im sure a student of history such as yourself knows that mother russia has always relied on the subtle tactic of having more sons to sacrifice than her enemy has bullets. If you lads bothered to read a book or two you wouldn’t have to rely on clinging to one another in a desperate attempt to hide your ignorance

Tucker is on now, no wonder you and your sidekicks are getting a little giddy

Now now. If we were to listen to you we’d think america declared war on russia

Sound. Whatever.
Just please stop filling impessionable types like @Thomas_Brady with your shite.
He used to be a bit of craic

1 Like

He just got wrong information. That’s all.

Mother Russia doesnt have the bodies anymore though.

Whatever eh? Im sorry but its a seeious offence to divert from the group think of balbec etc. You’re the fella who justified putins actions and blamed the west.

The Russians have confirmed the Moskova, the flagship of their black sea fleet has been seriously damaged. Although they are blaming an accidental munitions explosion.

@balbec really upset you.

You know the Russians have big problems when the best propaganda they can muster is “the crew of the flagship of the Black Sea Fleet is so incompetent they accidentally sank the thing. Uh oh…spaghetti-Os!”

1 Like

What is wrong with The Guardian? Do you prefer Spiked?

Tis grand, but some lads don’t comment until the guardian informs them what way to think.

I think you are talking shite. I would say very few people here regularly read The Guardian. I rarely see reference to it.

Equally, the manner in which the murder of two gay men becomes glee at an opportunity to have a go at ‘wokeness’ is pathetic. So many middle-aged dupes… No wonder Joe Duffy and Nigel Farage and Jordan Peterson (and Boris Johnson) are coining it. I guess querulous stupidity never goes out of fashion.

‘I’m winning! I’m winning! I can call lads ‘woke’ on the internet! I’m winning!’

1 Like