Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Do you even read the shite you come out with?

Lads, can you two take your tiff elsewhere pls

1 Like

do you, what’s wrong with that? Without getting emotional… the crisis isn’t as bad as it was… right now… you or another headbanger brought in that phrase bombs landing on their head… it’s alright for them to say is it?

No point putting the effort in as they will surely be going home when the dust settles.

Plenty of Poles etc around.Surely we will harvest something out them.

Your point is you want them to go somewhere else. You’re incorrect about our response. It’s not perfect. It’s unlikely to be because it’s an emergency. But we are managing well and we will continue to do so.

fair enough.

1 Like

that’s just fucking hilarious… Alright, I’m done

Great stuff by Boris.

1 Like

I got my ‘nice reply’, now jog on

1 Like

cc @padjo :clap:

1 Like

Statesmanlike by the corrupt clown.

:joy:

The political gymnastics are unreal.

1 Like

I was pleased to hear incoming UK PM Liz Truss say she’d be prepared to use nuclear weapons against Russia if necessary.

Truss will obviously be an appalling Prime Minister but that’s a Churchillian statement and very welcome.

1 Like

Jaysus, have you a link for that?

Are you kind of hoping for a end of days nuclear war you are???

She is terrifying. She is just a series of unrelated soundbites that she has learned off.

She’s like someone in the Irish oral trying to reach for some phrases she has learned off

1 Like

No, of course I’m not.

If Putin decides to use nuclear weapons the west should respond in kind and then some and be up front that it will do so.

There’s no point in having nuclear weapons otherwise. You have to state explicitly that you are prepared to use them.

Again, this is an example of basic deterrence.

Basic deterrence would have prevented this war. That’s what being a member of NATO is. That’s why NATO boots should have been in Ukraine before this war - because then it wouldn’t have happened. I got called a warmonger for advocating for the basic measures which would have prevented the war.

She is terrifying but she is absolutely right to say she would be prepared to use nuclear weapons if necessary.

I expect there’s a very good chance she won’t make the next election and that Johnson will be back as leader this time next year.

You have to say you will use them, but hope you never have to.

Thats excatly whats needed at the moment.

Those Russian Orcs are swinging dick big time threatening this and that and the likes of BoJo and sleepy Joe are/were behaving like sheep.

Those apes only understand one language and watch them back down then.Putins a little midget bully.
And we all know how to deal with a bully.

1 Like