Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Again, redundant bullshit.

Every country and individual is hypocritical, including contrarian dullards who bring up your point. They’re usually teenagers when they do though.

grand, so we’ve established that your pro market and also pro indiscriminate bombing of civilians, mass detention and gruesome murders of journalists without recourse.

China must have changed its behaviour to see them lifted so. The system works. Huzzah.

im sure the uighurs will be delighted to hear that.

any chance you could provide a link to these “expired sanctions”

TIA

As are you according to your own definition.

It’s okay Art, we all know you just wanted a few cheap likes. The usual spin with you of appearing to above others. I’ll give you that as if you’ve only had the revelation that life is unfair than it says something about your development.

youre so angry, that you seem to be mangling your sentences. do you want another shot at that one?

I’m not angry Art. I’m just pointing out that you yourself are a hypocrite.

But I’m giving you the credit that it’s for an dopamine hit. Otherwise it is childishness.

ive never denied being a hypocrite, all of us on here are, especially one maniac who shouldnt be let near a computer or have his posts replied to.

if im being honest, it was the sneery comments in the EEAS press release that got me pissed off, nothing more or less

They’re not sneery. They’re taking credit for something working.

That’s also life, get over it.

they were sneery

Didier Deschamps. His role in football was entirely thst of the water carrier. He existed to let better footballers play the game better. Pure servitude. His spell as a manager of France has been remarkably similar. Working long and hard to provide a platform for some of the worlds greatest players to grace pitches together.

4 Likes

Like St Kevin and the blackbird

1 Like

Michael Dara McAuley. Amen.

Colm Collins of Clare.

4 Likes

Paul McGuinness of U2

Matthew Le Tissier of Southampton. The moral of the story is that when you remain entirely morally pure you are liable to turn into a headbanger.

1 Like

Controversial but im going to list a few tfkers
@Rocko for providing a platform for lads to argue with one another no matter whst day, time or topic.
@Copper_pipe for his devotion to bargain hunting, iptv and charity work in the romanian finance sector.
@BruidheanChaorthainn up all night with nothing but a pyramid of bulmers or 35 corona to keep him company. Working his retinas to the bone scouring the form for us all.

3 Likes

Context is everything: