Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

The only real way out is the total defeat of Russia and the complete guillotining of the regime and its replacement with a western client regime as happened to Nazi Germany after World War II.

That’s just it. That’s the situation. And it needs to happen before Trump might get into power again, because that’s likely the end of the west and freedom as we know it. It’s a very shitty situation, but it is what it is.

We might get a bit of a lockdown for January & February.

2 Likes

If putin was going to go nuclear he’d probably have done it by now.

And @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will lay the blame squarely at the door of drunk, ticketless Liverpool fans.

Horseshoe Stadium will never get finished.

1 Like

Why didn’t Putin invade when Trump was in power?

1 Like

Funny how the crowd who ensured we aren’t all speaking German in Europe could end freedom in the west by holding an election.

2 Likes

Don’t forget little rocket man who misses his pen pal so much he is firing missiles nightly

No need to worry about the price of heating when you are glowing

Yes, it’s pretty easy to understand. Our freedoms in Europe are backstopped by American hard power and they thus depend on having a US president who is pro-Europe and not pro-Russia.

Currently the US has a pro-Europe president. Trump is pro-Russia and so is much, possibly most of the Republican party and certainly most of the industrial bullshit machine that makes up the US and international right-wing media.

If Trump gets in again, the support for Ukraine likely stops, and thus Putin will have free rein to totally annihilate Ukraine because US hard power will no longer be there to protect Ukraine, and by extension Europe.

It’s very easy to understand, actually.

The Moscow Times.
Looks fairly impartial. Anybody know anything about it?

Trumps has melted your brain.

2 Likes

As far as I see it was a combination of the following: he was too busy trying to bring down the US from the inside and disrupting US support for Ukraine through Trump - and causing chaos in Ukraine by other means like cyber warfare and influence peddling through corrupt pro-Russian politicians, which he did to much success. Trump disrupted the US in the same way that Putin’s puppet Yanukovych was an internal chaos agent against Ukraine.

When Biden came in Ukraine had a firm US ally again. Thus Putin decided he had to roll the dice and invade as a desperate measure. He had no need to do so when Trump was there.

But Putin was also deluded about Ukraine itself, and deluded about Biden’s response. Biden’s response and the response of the west has been far stronger than he expected.

All of these things are true.

He was waiting for the split season to come in

Trump is a pro-Russia chaos agent, buddy and he has likely been so since the 80s at least. Trump was/is run by the same guy who ran Putin’s puppet Yanukovych, Paul Manafort. Putinism and Trumpism are ultimately the same thing - a bizarre type of white, Christian fascism which is simultaneously entirely value free and empty, run on the creation of an entirely choreographed fantasy world for the dumb masses.

Lads like you think the prospect of the end of freedom in the west is a laughing matter to get your internet kicks off of. The fecklessness of somebody who has never had your basic freedoms threatened even once in your life drips off of you.

My brain is melted enough alright but that’s because I currently have a barely functioning left eye after my retina detached 13 days ago.

Christ we had a lovely little break all the same.

6 Likes

I invite you to use the ignore button if I wind you up that much, which I clearly do.

I just clear pop ups and spam to be honest, at least your right eye still works ironically enough! :sweat_smile: :wink:

Trump had them scared.
They knew they were dealing with a cunt madder than themselves. That’s a serious bargaining chip.

1 Like

Correct. Trump family called little rocket man’s bluff too.