Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Esteban never answered who he thinks is better - Putin or Biden. Presumably he thinks they’re about equal, in a similar way to how the Dalys and the Wallaces tell us we are just as brainwashed and tyrannised in Ireland as the Russians are, that there’s no difference.

Mate, with the greatest of respect, that’s a frightfully bananas. Only one country has invaded another and repeatedly threatened to use nuclear weapons. Scorched earth tactics, targeting of civilians and civilian buildings, firing missiles at apartment buildings again the last few days, round people up and executing them and dumping them in mass graves. Would you ever get a hold of yourself.

1 Like

This is what you said Glas, you were wrong again.

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

See you’re wrong again… the USSR is a permanent member. They are always ways and means mate.

they’ve bypassed the veto here.

There is a chance that Ukraine could take the USSR seat as Russia has broken the principles of the Security council

Did somebody mention ethnic repression in the occupied territories?

Genocide is Russia’s DNA. It’s one of the only things that defines them as a people, well, that and drunkenness and an almost total lack of resilience.

Thanks mate, Everyone is in agreement Putin fucked up bigtime invading but there is a lot going on there.

Make no mistake I hate that war happening just as much as you but its also not as simple as we’re being told.

Unfortunately.

“Russia seemed happy with them”

Seriously cop the hell on. You can keep claiming “nuance” here whilst ignoring the elephant in the room here that Putin wants his empire back. This was explicitly stated over and over. “Oh he agreed to something on X date”, is this like his previous agreements where he agreed to recognise Ukrainian territorial sovereignty? The prick even tore up the Partition Treaty of the Black Sea Fleet in 2014 that gave him cross border access to ports and where we are claiming the man believes in anything.

He is a dictator who has tried to bring back the Soviet Union by proxy, that’s all there is to him.

NATO? NATO are a multinational force who have had a lot of disputes, including France in the 1960s and Iraq. Apparently this grand clique orchestrated Ukrainians deciding they wanted less of Russia and more West.

1 Like

There was no conflict until he tooled up the makeshift army mate.

1 Like

They infiltrated the students, the cunts.

Time to bring back the 30 minute rule?

so are you claiming the US had fuck all interest in ousting the pro Russian government in 2014?

What was going to happen when a former Soviet state was moving towards the West? The timing wasn’t right. Could it have been slowed down until Russia wasn’t as hardline? It was pushed and the timing was bad. I’ve never said Russia wasn’t wrong in any of its actions since 2014.

I think you might be confusing me with someone else about NATO, I haven’t mentioned them much at all.

It would help if people would argue with the points I’m making instead of either making up ones completely out of thin air or attributing other peoples ones to me… Thanks.

Or in @glasagusban case making up lies because he’s been shown up again as being wrong

Sake :joy:

They become free and prosperous like all the other ones that have done the same.

Like Hungary is it? The EU is sitting there watching a dictator take over the place… FREEEEEDOM

Ah would ya look, it’s Mr. “The Baltic countries joining the EU and NATO was a grotesque historical mistake, small countries should not be allowed decide their own destiny, they should be kept under the jackboot of their former colonial oppressor”.

Russia is a permanent member.

That’s the general assembly not the security council.

This is just mad gibberish.

There has been an awful conflict there ongoing since 2014, mate.

Its been fierce too.

Since Putin funded, trained & supplied a Separatist Army. Catch up ffs

Designs on what??? Are you for real here or are you playing the thick cunt?

You think the IMF came along in 2013 and promised 18billion just for shits and giggles? … Ukraine has always been about resources to the west and for the US the added bonus of being on Russia’s door step…if you call neo liberal greed the peak of civilization you must think very little of humanity.

1 Like