Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Harry is asking why a conflict thats been going on for a century started in 2014. Glas is asking what does it matter what happens to ethnic russians. Tim is simply denying anyone else is involved other than russia.
They’ve identified as stupid and it would be equally stupid to think logic or reason would be viewed with anything other than aggressive suspicion .
Idiots.

1 Like

But one of the two, Belarus, has since February 2022 aided and assisted Russia in aggression against Ukraine, thus disqualifying itself by any reasonable measure.

That leaves Ukraine as the sole original member of the UN that has remained faithful to the organization’s principles and was also a constituent of the USSR. It, therefore, has a credible claim to the USSR’s seat.

Take it up with Thomas D. Grant Faculty of Law at Cambridge

leading analyst of international legal issues raised by actions of the Russian Federation in the post-Soviet era…

Can we just get to the part where you admit you were wrong and we move on? You fought me on self declared republics for 2 weeks and were wrong… lets just save a bit of time here

1 Like

Estonia?
Lithuania?
Latvia?

1 Like

Gas fucking Cunts

1 Like

When will you see Putin for what he is?

Years ago

The Ukranians themselves may have aspirations too, just a thought

Why do you work yourself up into these frenzies? If I said up you’d say down.

Look, the UN security council is made up of 15 countries. The permanent five, including Russia, and ten others that are elected. Ireland is currently an elected member. The P5 have a veto. Russia has a veto.

Those are facts mate.

@estebandaface Is cleaning out fellas left & far left really here.

Because you snidely tried to show up another poster when what he said was correct and you were wrong

the UN can and are acting on the situation, they are trying to remove the veto in any way possible

The UN can intervene and they eventually will. As I’ve shown you with multiple links and materials.

I’m not in a frenzy, I happen to find you particularly snide and don’t mind telling you when you’re wrong.

You’re a bit of a know it all that knows fuck all really, a terrible combination for a fella

2 Likes

The USSR has a veto, Russian federation takes the seat, they’ve broken the rules, the Ukraine has equal right to the seat. They can take it legally. Whether they will is another story because it will probably start world war 3… everything up to the world war 3 part is a fact, the last bit is an opinion

That’s a separate point but a fair one.

Tim thinks the west are some form of gallant heroes here and their only interest in Ukraine in democracy :rofl:

I’m genuinely laughing to myself that a poster has actually seriously tried to argue that the UN is not just a talking shop but actually has real teeth, especially against a nuclear armed genocidal despot who sits as a permanent member on its security council alongside his bosom buddy from China.

It’s like a bizarre form of performance art.

2 Likes

What he said about the UN was wrong. Close to everything you’ve said about the UN is wrong. Straight up, incorrect. On real basic stuff.

None of this is close to real.

How Shaney and a few other lads here see Putin.

He wants what they lost.

That doesn’t mean he will ruin us all.

But that doesn’t mean we turn back on what was gained.

Can you seriously read what this fucker has said about former Warsaw/Soviet countries?

I find it HILARIOUS that lads will give more credence to “Russia’s fear of encirclement” than the fear of people who actually lived under the thumb of Soviet rule and it turning back. All after Putin has rolled tanks into places he said were independent sovereign republics:

Here glas. Tell us again how it doesn’t matter what happens to ethnic russians.

https://www.rte.ie/brainstorm/2022/0303/1284242-russia-ussr-un-security-council-permanent-seat/

it’s being explored mate… the UN is trying to intervene, in any way it can. Are you arguing for the Russian Federations right to a permanent veto on the security council? Are you in that much of a frenzy to prove you aren’t wrong?

That’s how the Ukrainians see it and how I would too, though the west are still not gallant enough at this point.

But of course you would know more than the Ukrainians, wouldn’t you. TFK experts always do.

This is about freedom in its most basic sense and there is very much a good side and evil side here.

It’s so easy to understand this war.