Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

The below tweet refers to the Balkan wars and in particular the Kosovo genocide.

The malignant cancer in the rectum of humanity that is Serbian nationalism proclaims Kosovo as “the cradle of our civilisation, all our history comes from there”. And thus that Kosovo should be forever Serbian. Serbian television pumped out this stuff nightly.

The BBC series “The Death of Yugoslavia” and its follow up “The Fall Of Milosevic” which takes in the Kosovo genocide are parables for humanity.

The Serbs and the Russians are forever allies.

Putin’s obsession with Kyiv and Ukraine is straight out of the handbook of Serbian nationalist propaganda that caused the Balkan Wars.

Though Putin goes further than the Serbs, in denying the existence of a place or a thing called Ukraine, or a Ukrainian people.

And Putin’s brand of Russian nationalism is a malignant cancer in the rectum of humanity that is exponentially worse than even Serbian nationalism.

Dying in The Hague like his buddy Milosevic would be a kind death for him. Humanity needs him to die much quicker than that, before he destroys the planet. He is a megalomaniac madman.

Up Riding

Good old Marshal Mannerheim gave them the run around.

1 Like

I think looking at this report that the average Joe in Moscow for example ( whilst commemorating War dead ) don’t want a War or to fight fellow Slavics.

As one of the interviewees stated, the population don’t want war, war is something the political system will create to suit politicians.

Marshall Zhukov beating the Nazis was fairly good.

The winter beat the nazis

1 Like

It came down to a numbers game. Hitler got his sums wrong.

1 Like

Let’s see how good putin is with numbers. I don’t think he can nibble his way into Ukraine. He’ll have to go full bull or he’ll have a costly forever war.

The Russians don’t much like being told that they signed the grubby little deal with the Nazis which carved up Poland between them.

And Stalin, who has now been thoroughly rehabilitated by Putin, mightn’t have had to spare the lives of 20 million people had it not been for the Great Purges and his own megalomaniacal stupidity and shambolic disorganisation.

I referred specifically to Zhukov. Not Stalin or Molotov.

2 Likes

This Ukrainian piano teacher in Tipp looking very foolish now, same as @carryharry Lithuanian mate also in Tipp.

1 Like

Spoiler alert the litanian is a ruskie

The world will be a different place by this time tomorrow

We’re lucky we’re too owld to be called up to the front for what’s coming.

1 Like

I’m boycotting Swan Lake henceforth. And Tchaikovsky’s 1812 overture is some load of cossacks

4 Likes

By god he isn’t. He’s a realist

You’ll have to console yourself with some hard bass

That’s the most inspiring and moving thing I’ve ever seen. If those lads can’t take over the Ukraine by this time tomorrow then my name isn’t Ivan Denisovich

A chap called Chris Parry on Newsnight:

“If you aren’t able to threaten war, war is what you’ll get”.

This is a plain truth.

1 Like

There is a school of international relations called “realism”.

Funnily enough, or not so funnily, it’s spectacularly deluded.