Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Don’t be stupid as well as fascist.

Come to think of it the two go hand in hand don’t they.

You’re projecting again.

Go wave your Azov flag.

Can you point me in the direction of any Neo Nazi issues in Ukraine pre 2012?

It looks like it. And it seems there’s a consistent pattern there.

I mean if you’ve eulogised Mussolini, expressed the hope that Putin would win World War III and consider it an honour to be compared to Hitler, you can’t really have much complaint when people call you a Nazi.

You’ve been asked a set of questions 3 times.

Do you think you are above being questioned on your support of neo-Nazi Ukrainian regiments?

He’s very quiet on the Italian problem too strangely enough….

Care to comment @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy ?

It’s pretty dumb to support modern fascists like Putin but to openly support historical fascists whose crimes have been well documented shows just how deep his fascist streak runs.

You are very good at sidestepping mate. Is it all the Line Dancing down the years?

1 Like

He’s more into goose-stepping actually.

Ah sure we could go back on the posts you made mocking a poster about their wife having cancer with rape jokes but it might show you and your fascist buddies up for what your character is.

You are misrepresenting me again. I condemn Putin.

You can’t condemn Ukranian neo-Nazis

Bansupremacist.

There you go bro.

Once Vlad’s lads fuck off home we can question Zelenskyy then perhaps? :grinning:

Ultimately all tankies are fascists. Though Fluvio isn’t even a tankie, he’s just a fascist.

You’re an islamophobe.

cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy ?

You won’t answer questions but expect them to be answered in return.

That’s generally how fascists work. Putin levels of disinformation from you.

Anyway it seems like the Azov TFK brigade are only intent on attacking neutral voices here and promoting their fascist ideology so I will remove myself from here for now.

Maybe Bansupremacist and AzovHarry can go back to aligning themselves with the lad who makes rape jokes about posters cancer stricken wives for yet more moral guidance. Classy people.

Frustrated Over It GIF by Wilson Tennis

1 Like

Jaysus harry…this stuff has been pointed out to you previously and you’re perfectly well are of Ukrainian collaboration with hitlers SS

1 Like

The armed forces of Ukraine and allies are freedom fighters in the truest sense of the phrase.