Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

It seems like you’ve been caught out lying again, who threatened to go to your employers?

Why would i borher answering a such a question, or why would i bother fabricating such a claim- to deal with a sparrow fart like you?

:joy::joy::joy: so you made it up and your response is to ask me to go rooting around in your hidden profile to find previous lies :joy::joy::flushed:

Only on TFK :man_shrugging:

I’ll have to remember that one, no need to justify myself to sparrowfarts :+1:

Classic transference.
Speaking of lying…how are your imaginary Ukrainians getting along? What sort of lad sees a refugee crisis as something to exploit for likes on social media?

1 Like

Jesus, you’re seriously rattled, you’re looking for a digout from the other clown :joy::joy:

Chuckle

That cunt @peddlerscross doxxed me before

He made up something I said and has repeated it a number of times, won’t quote it for though.

If you can find a post where I said I had Ukrainians living in my house I’ll resign right now and donate 10 grand to a charity of your choice.

I did enquire about using a spare room once but it was completely unsuitable :man_shrugging: I never lied about that

But you’ve been telling porkie pies :grinning:

No-one said you had. Quit squirming around
What other lad are you talking about btw?

This implies that I said I ‘had’ Ukrainians :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:
I suggest you take a short break, you’re quite rattled right now

Iirc you said it quite nerve-wracking? Strange to be so nervous about just making an enquiry

1 Like

I don’t recall what I said, but it could certainly be nerve wracking to consider allowing people to move into a room in your house, just off the kitchen really.

So if I said that I’ll stand by it

I suppose you phoned someone, or was there an online application?

1 Like

Found the post in question @glenshane. My issue with it at the time was trackie absolutely had no real intention of taking in misfortunate Ukrainian refugees.

At a guess, he was more interested in showing off the aul junk room and getting likes for being a nicer person than most etc and getting a few likes from virtue signalling that enterprise.

I could have been wrong of course.

Did they ever give a reason as to why ye werent suitable @backinatracksuit ?

The post superbowl/ pre championship months are vicious.

15 Likes

Ah now…sure the lad’s nerves were gone at the thought of making an enquiry. But apparently the authorities thought it was better to give the Ukrainians a tent

1 Like

All that’s missing here now is @Malarkey

https://www.rte.ie/news/ukraine/2024/0212/1431881-ukraine-russia-war/

i dont know what to make of this place.