Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Here’s on eyeball Paul now for the holy trinity, lovely.

2 Likes

Leave it out with the discriminatory remarks about those of us with 50% sight you prick.

2 Likes

Esteban idolises Jeremy Clarkson. He thinks Clarkson’s joke about Gordon Brown being a one eyed Scottish twat is the best joke he’s ever heard.

Clarkson is a despicable cunt. I haven’t heard that one

I’ve one for you, do you wink or blink now ?

I blink but hopefully not on here.

In the same way Celtic supporters used to say “Tommy twists, Tommy turns, Tommy Burns”, I wonder did Spurs supporters ever say “Harry thinks, Harry jinks, Harry Winks”?

1 Like

Harry’s Kane, Harry’s mane, Harry’s lane… He’s from Galwhey isn’t he

How people can overlook the privatisation of agri land into the hands of foreign investment is really dumb. We’re talking about one of the world’s largest agri providers with millions of hectares ripe for plundering. The headbangers here like to talk about democracy, yet only something like 10% of Ukrainians were in favour of selling off land and state-owned assets as recent as 2020. Of course, where is most of the agri based? You guessed it, in the east… The world bank had no interest in what the people of Ukraine thought tho (cc @Lazarus ) and had insisted that vol. Zelensky make lands ready for sale again - a sizeable amount has already been flogged since 2014. There’s also natural resources like uranium that Ukraine is rich in…

Ukraine defaulted on the billions owed to Putin and saddled themselves with billions more debt from the IMF instead, but that’s ok, they are the good guys bringing love, peace and harmony to Ukraine :smiley:

@Tim_Riggins dismisses the neoliberal agenda of the west as apparently it’s the pinnacle of human achievement to date.

East , or Russian speaking, Ukraine is about dollars and rubles only… That’s all either side outside Ukraine itself really gives a fuck about.

And no @carryharry ,none of that excuses the invasion… before you ask for the millionth time…

4 Likes

And Rebekah’s phone.

The breadbasket of Europe it was known as so we were told in secondary school.

Follow the money. Exactly mate. You might be onto something. I wouldn’t be surprised if Obama masterminded this whole thing.

The US, Japan, UK and EU met a couple of months ago to discuss the Ukraine recovery plan (and the invasion still raging) … In it they outlined decentralization, privatization, reform of state-owned enterprises, land reform, state administration reform, and Euro-Atlantic integration… They’re not even hiding it, trolling Putin in plain site.

1 Like

America has been spreading democracy around the globe long before Obama.

Democracy and destitution

2 Likes

Zing…

Sounds like a solid plan. Hopefully to be substantially paid for by confiscated russian assets. Makes sense to have the plan in place ready to go for when the war does end. My kudos to all concerned for being on the ball.

At most!

They should all get medals.

What’s your issue with the rebuilding plan for Ukraine?

Lolz.

The INTERNET broke @Thomas_Brady.