Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Lads thinking Putin would be up for peace talks. :smiley::smiley:

thankfully Bidens messenger boy Boris will not reenter the fray
filthy war mongers the pair of them

1 Like
1 Like

The Ukrainians are planning to use a dirty bomb now I see.

Translation: if you criticize how we are handling this farce weā€™ll call you a racist

11 Likes

arrested development hiding GIF

Are ye allowed even ask for a passport at the airports nah?

1 Like

A decree from the ministry of truth.

They certainly did not board the aircraft without a passport to get here - it is possible to track everyone back to the aircraft from which they disembarked. In the event an individual has no passport when presenting at immigration they should simply be dispatched on the next return flight - after taking all their biometrics and DNA and imposing a life ban from this island.

Looks like heā€™s well capable of hiding under the bed during a winter lockdown.

why isnā€™t that chancer fighting in his army?

No idea. 18 and a mechanic apparently.

People will bury their heads in the sand over this but it will cause issues the more itā€™s seen.

1 Like

ā€˜there will be no capā€™

1 Like

This is what I was saying. But you get FFG @Mac in talking that itā€™s circumstantial and to not question it. The old, vulnerable, women, children, come on in. Not 18 yr old mechanics!!

Men of conscription age, aged 18 to 60, were banned from leaving Ukraine after the Russian invasion on 24 February

Heā€™s right. Taking a bullet for a fleg.Why would you. When is the great Z going to head off to the front?

Lads calling for peace in one post and in the next telling a young lad seeking refuge that he should be back home fighting. TFK at its best.

1 Like

Translation: donā€™t mention the far right

Did you get sorted with your refugees yet pal? I remember you cleared out your utility room back in March.

How are they settling in?

It was a real like magnet at the time which I know you wouldnā€™t have approved of.

Iā€™ve explained that to you on a number of occasions now, why are you still asking the question? What a strange and angry little man you are,

I never cleared out any room, maybe you imagined that bit,