Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

Tim’s a buck eejit but what do you think is the end game here? A Ukrainian victory will possibly mean etnic cleansing in Eastern Ukraine. If the russians lose crimea then anything is possible.
Crimea is only a prize for the americans at this stage anyway. If the russians have the upper hand they’re unlikely to countenance a resurrection of anything like the Minsk accords, Ukraine and the west never intended to honour them anyway. Its a needless tragedy whatever way you look at it

I never thought much about it but it seems tanks are an offensive weapon. A change in policy from the west. Let’s see how Russia reacts.

The end game is Putin has to go

Ah. Regime change.
Cool.

He bought it all on himself. He didn’t have to but he did

1 Like

What’s to stop all these fancy tanks simply being blown up by drones like all the shitty Russian ones? Are they fairly impervious to a similar attack?

Are you pretending to be stupid? There are lads on here who think putin thought he was going to take over a huge country of 60 million people with a row of tanks and 200k soldiers…because his generals told him all the Ukrainian lads really really wanted him to. But then the tanks all got flat tyres
That seems to be the gist of it?

Yes unlike the Russian ones these tanks were made in this century

1 Like

The best Putin can hope for is the West feel he is worth more still in office but utterly weakened to the point of future impotence. There is a chance if he plays his cards right he might me given an out, ie holds Crimea. The Ukranians have the better fighters throughout and deserve the win.
You’d have to be fairly thick not to ackowledge this in all fairness

Maybe you’re right. The Sunday times says the Ukrainians are simply mowing down untrained russian soldiers. The germans say the Ukrainians are outnumbered. Col. Mcgregor says the russians are killing Ukrainians at the rate of 10 to 1. Boris is applaiding the plucky Ukrainians.
I don’t know what to believe…but i envy your simplistic take on things.

Well the simple truth is none of this would be happening if Putin never invaded.

No mate, it’s because we didn’t give enough love and support to Russia.

True, mistly…apart from the ethnic cleansing bit. Thats been going on for years. …an inconvenient truth, not that karen and breda and tim care

I sense your heart is in the right place most of the time
I will not comment on your head

I’ll leave you with your putin must go and all will be peaceful in the valley narrative…sure it worked with saddam et al

Never said that

Will leave you grasping at straws trying to defend the indefinsible. It’s what you do

No. I said i didn’t know what to believe. It’s just that I’ve no time for childish simplistic nonsense. I was thinking earlier about the start of ‘all quiet on the western front’. You lads ate like the naive, exploited, propagandised german lads, all excited to head to the front for some jolly japes. Except you’re not the ones heading to the front. Its even more obscene.

The Russian military is a paper tiger.

None of the weapons they claimed to have developed since the fall of the SU are being used. They most likely don’t work or are old stuff with new bodywork to look good in the parades. 99% of the gear they are using is from the soviet era and it basically hasn’t been maintained since the fall of the SU.

They are totally fucked in a big way on the battlefield.

The Americans are just bleeding Russia dry militarily.

Any up to date figures on russian losses? I imagine they are running short on equipment especially that the cia are ‘claiming’ that they are buying weapons from north Korea. I would take that claim with a pinch of salt

Don’t know. A quick Google will give you answers, reliable or not.

It’s supposed to be artillery shells they are getting from North Korea which would make sense. They use the same artillery pieces.

The arrival of the MBT from NATO members means the Ukrainian army are now extremely threatening offensively. If they breakthrough the frontline again, which they will, they can cause absolute mayhem.

The big question is whether we see some F-16 jets left by the Ukrainian border with keys in the ignition.