Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 2) - Neocons Strike Back

If you’re offended about not being tagged on TFK feel free to comment by all means :man_shrugging:

I’m un-offendable… I just hate seeing cowardice and I’d rather people tag who they’re trying to offend instead of hiding

1 Like

Which @theusualsuspects should be tagged for this one?

Not tagging them is as good as tagging them now. :smiley::smiley:

I see the EU have signed an oil and gas deal with Azerbaijan another bastion of liberty and democracy :rofl:

They’ll be getting a dose of democracy

We’ll learn em

No comment from the outraged? The EU jumping into bed with a dictator who has invaded another country, and all for some gas! Sounds very familiar.

Is this dictator and his invasion good? Or is just that main stream media hasn’t fed lads here their opinion on this yet?

You’d have to wonder at the contradictions but shur, lookit , i suppose, dju’ know, that’s just the way it is. You could point out this clearly shows that the EU are doing the bidding of the US war machine with their actions towards Russia… What else could supporting a similar styled dictator say?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Are you in the doghouse again today, chief?

You’re very testy

There they go again… They don’t like what they hear so they try attack, slander and discredit the person…

The tolerant liberal left eh…

3 Likes

I don’t know much about this deal yet, I’d hope it comes with a lot of strings attached and conditionality. But you’re right to be critical, Azerbaijan is fucked up and it’s not a good look to be partnering with them.

It’s no good unless you disagree with him

That’s a very welcome response from @glasagusban . I think we can have discussions without resorting to name calling like @carryharry and @backinatracksuit like to do. The EU has some answering to do.

Not necessarily about this topic but since when is asking questions a bad thing? I’ve seen this numerous times on TFK as a pop at someone and find it strange. It was even used as a pop at journalists recently that they “were just asking questions”. I would’ve thought that asking questions particularly for a journalist would be a good thing.

4 Likes

No it’s better to believe everything you hear from wanker politicians and not question anything.

Would certianly explain why you unconditionally believe everything the likes of Trump, De Santis, Nigel Farage and the DUP say.

1 Like

I don’t ever recall any of the “just asking questions” mob ever answering a question aimed at them in good faith, and when the “questions” they aim are answered, it’s never, ever good enough for them.

That would be for the very obvious reason that they aren’t actually interested in facts or reasonable good faith discussion, but in lies and propaganda.

"Is Horsebox the stupidest, most ignorant cunt you ever met? "

I’m not saying you are. I’m just asking the question.

7 Likes

I think what he’s referring to is people who try to make implications without having any information and justify it as “just asking questions”. “How do we know those refugees aren’t rapists?” That kind of thing. There’s a good few lads on here that lap it up.

3 Likes