Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

They’ll use student accomodation for the summer as well. Should hopefully match the pinch point well

Do you really believe that’s the way it works in the Modern Democratic world?

Covid & this Ukraine invasion are going to have serious ramifications for all of us ( a small few will profit as always ).

Being in cohorts with the UK won’t save one piece of Irish bacon.

All jokes aside, you’re on the windup?

I thought Hungary had been vocal in denouncing Russias invasion of Ukraine?

Remember Dooley in 20 years’ time when I’m proved right.

I think it’s imperative that the West makes every possible effort towards helping Ukraine sow their crops this year….

The Ukrainians will be the scapegoats but there could be other factors at play here too.

Perhaps Putin is happy enough to get dogged down for the foreseeable…

1 Like

Orban is a bigger pretender than Chrissie Hynde. Brass neck in pocket.

1 Like

I just watched the Biden presser at NATO sleepy he was far from a real leader in these difficult times

Bbc has just announced that boris has led the way in helping Ukraine and that miscow has named him enemy number 1.
Can you confirm @Tassotti ?

I only said that if given the choice I’d take the refugees over the arseholes who object to taking in refugees. We could ship you off to England and you’d be happier.

1 Like

Two months ago I said NATO should put a large number of troops in Ukraine as deterrence in order to prevent a war but you called me a warmonger.

Biden has done the exact things you wanted, ie, he has put no troops in Ukraine and has been very measured, some (like me) would say far too measured, in what military aid he has given to Ukraine.

When Biden was elected the Trump supporting lunatics claimed that Biden would be a warmongerer, or something something - complete removal of the US from world affairs now being the raison d’etre of the Trumpbots.

Biden pulled the US out of Afghanistan and refuses to get involved in Ukraine. He has been the most “anti-war” president in living memory.

The Trumpbots haven’t a leg to stand on.

The thing is, the US and the west refusing to intervene here only stores up problems. Withdrawing from the world doesn’t work, because the Russian and Chinese Nazis sure won’t withdraw.

1 Like

Let us hope for lots of dead Russians come morning.

1 Like

This is facinating

1 Like

He nearly brained a dog with a bottle of Prosecco

1 Like

Kill tnem all

1 Like

Sean Kelly MEP believes some chap called Pewtin is causing all the mischief.

Oooft

1 Like

Fuck him. Didn’t we send him over a tank ffs sake. Ungrateful cunt.

11 Likes

You forgot an @ there.

As the forum’s undisputed expert on this war and with a proven track record of distilling/aggregating/analysing information (making allowances for bias, propaganda etc), who’s winning at the moment and how do you think it will play out in the next while?