Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Vindication for @Cheasty yet again, who predicted genocide under the guise of “denazification”. Appalling stuff.

2 Likes

:thread:

A most unseemly outburst. He’d do well now to chill the beans and just admit he got this one wrong. It happens

2 Likes

Thanks tim. So were agreed that there could be significant hardship for india, i notice you didn’t mention anything about famine in africa…so I’ll assume you’re either disingenuous in your response or dismissive of the notion that a famine is an issue worthy of disturbing your smug complacent notion that sanctions are are a simple matter, and that only a contrarian would dare imagine otherwise…

@carryharry, you meant to say the opposite of “anywhere bar russia”. With this in mind id patiently suggest ‘The Eastern Border’ podcast. Its generally extremely emotive and one sided, but youre aware of that when youre listening. When i heard him condoning kneecapping of pows i was reminded of what dan carlin called “the inevitable logic of violence”. I suppose the theme continues in the latest podcast…but you cant blame him.
But i don’t think i can point you to anywhere that deals in the sort of simplicities you, glas, balbec etc demand. What would be the point of these long form conversations with historians, generals, politicians etc if all they only contained the sort of banal nonsense you fellas are comfortable with?

Nothing is real and everything is possible…

1 Like

Chuckle. If you want to see a lad who got it wrong check out your recently renamed putin appreciation thread. If yourself, balbec or anyone else want to show me where I’ve got it wrong please go ahead, or alternatively continue with your petty little circle jerk.

No.

You seem to have missed the point there.

On a more serious note, can you regale us of the actual reasoning for Russian invading Ukraine any time soon?

I already said I got it wrong bro. You are just making a holy show of yourself at this stage to be honest with you

2 Likes

The man never justified any invasion or backed Putin. Whatever else you lads throw at him, please correct that narrative.

1 Like

You’re being far from honest, as you know. Go ahead and show me what ive got wrong or what ive said that’s so offensive. Balbec, gman, stonecold, turrene, harry, glas, tracksuit etc…point me to where any of has addressed anything I’ve said. At least tim made the effort to misquote me. Otherwise why dont you and your cowardly buddies continue consoling yourselves with your pathetic little bitching session. If you were half way to being men i might be flattered that you have to huddle together like this.

I’ve barely posted in this thread, you’re some fucking softcock.

Time to take a break from the INTERNET pal. This is eating you up inside. Maybe stop listening to the messers who are only egging you on for their own amusement. and go have yourself a lie down

2 Likes

You saw your opportunity and snuck in with your faux outrage and your moralising. Nothing to back it up, no basis for any of it, just a need to join the fun, strength in numbers etc

Like i said, if any of you ladies can address anything I’ve said then go ahead. Otherwise fuck off with your pretence. Gloating over death in order to shove guilt and blame onto another poster. Thats all it amounts to.

Go away and fuck yourself now, I have barely posted in this thread, as I said you are an awful softcock, crying like a baby now when some lads (not me) are giving you a bit of grief,
Go
Fuck
Yourself

I’m sick shit of replying to you, you’re nothing but a petty cunt,

2 Likes

If this kind of shit was made up in a TV show about north Korea or some fictional country it would be too far fetched. It’s utterly mental.

I didn’t bold Africa did I? I simply addressed the inconsistency of your argument on India specifically.

I never said sanctions are easy. I called out how one of your specific arguments was inconsistent gibberish. In the round, I’d classify the part of your argument that has logical consistency as “simple”. If there weren’t sanctions it’s not as though things would be hunky dory for world food supply- Ukraine’s contribution to global wheat supply would be decimated (unless you were hoping that no sanctions would result in a quick takeover by Russia which wouldn’t be a surprise with you). No sanctions would have a longer term consequence as well for all these places- no reaction would give Putin carte blanche to fuck with all surrounding countries. And he’d suffer no economic consequences, meaning the fear factor he held over other countries would continue and the financial markets would be still pricing in the lack of security over supply. More broadly, China would see this and look at their options to fuck with Taiwan. They wouldn’t even need to escalate to military conflict as the West has said they won’t do jack shit. Again, how would international markets view any subsequent provocation of a simple speech from Xi. All he would have to do is issue an idle threat on Taiwan trade and togs would he shat everywhere.

I very much understand trade offs and that things aren’t “simple”.

1 Like

Thats nice tim. Id almost thank you for a civil response except you deliberately try to sugest that i argued against sanctions. I didn’t, as youre aware. I did point to wider implications, i also pointed to the moral argument for sanctions while asking if its the poorest countries in the world who’ll sacrifice the most compared to western consumer disgruntlement. But you didn’t highlight this as it didn’t suit your purpose.
None o fthis is beyond your understanding. But none of this is allowed, fellas have to shriek and moralise…look at tracksuit, another great fella for faux ouyrage and moralising but an utter meltdown of a foul-mouthed tirade when challenged.
So i asked a question, stated a moral position and the little pile on continues. Its fascinating to watch

1 Like

Baseball Coach GIF by MLB The Show

Here you go again, making shit up.
I have barely posted on this thread, about a fortnight ago I made a comment which was not aimed at you, just commenting how a couple of lads had entered the discussion in a very peaceful manner but quickly lost the run of themselves.
You mention me regularly, here and elsewhere, because you’re a very petty man and you’ve taken a set against me for whatever reason. It’s not a good look for an intelligent grown man. I have no interest in you,

But I do think you are a ferocious one armed waiter, and you’re taking this very very badly, but it’s nothing to do with me, no matter how much you want it to be or how often you bring me into it.
This topic is not something I have involved myself in :man_shrugging:

1 Like