Ryan Tubridy

Chinese intelligence will be dumbfounded - they will conclude RTE Late Late viewers are all uber masochists and calculate that invasion would be futile

Didn’t ryan have a major falling out with farmers a few years back- something about giant genetically modified chickens being kept in barns?

1 Like

Tubridy caused controversy back in 2017 when in an interview with IFA spokesman Mick McEntee he made some pointed remarks which angered many farmers.
‘If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and there’s a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plough the family into the field, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who’s also your brother’ said the former Late Late show host to an indignant McEntee.

1 Like

That’s right…wasn’t there some incident during an rte/private promotional event- it involved a dead cow iirc

1 Like

Tubridy is sound

Why did he go after the farmers and not the car industry?

i guess he focused on the worse offenders 1st

He’s in the pocket of big engines.

You’d think he’d get his facts straight before going on about gm chickens and filling in ponds? Maybe the renault money got the better of him?

I wonder who the guest speaker might be

https://twitter.com/RTS_ROI/status/1709256984845803915

A conglomeration of cunts is only way to describe the attendees at this thing I’d imagine

1 Like

Working his way back
A very very sympathetic audience no doubt

http://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2023/1109/1415583-rte-dg-thanks-listeners-as-radio-numbers-grow-in-jnlrs/

4 Likes

He’ll be absolutely sick when he hears this :joy:

1 Like

That’s hilarious. Rte’s flagship presenter he was. Callan is great on that slot.

2 Likes

Trackie or Tubridy??

1 Like

The amusing thing is Callan is useless as well but still increased the listenership.

I’ve done a 180 on Callan, he’s great.

1 Like

So much for the whole ‘you’ve got to pay the talent appropriately to keep the ratings.’

13 Likes

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
KB lowering the blade a bit?