Ryan Tubridy

No, sure wasn’t she on Love in the Country last week still looking for a man.

1 Like

It never truly works out with a Limerick wan, believe me

3 Likes

The way she was bemoaning the lack of good men in Limerick you’d swear she was about 39 rather than 19. Ciano may have dodged a bullet there.

Myself and a friend actually bumped into the Wexford fella Jano who went on a date with her on Love in The Country. He was shit craic in person. Not a patch on Andy from the previous episode.

1 Like

How people came up to him when he was buying ice cream in Teddies.

1 Like

That’s a stretch in fairness.

Whatever Tubs was taking home was a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of things.

1 Like

He’s fuckin genetically engineered himself

Yes but the scandal has caused a massive drop in license fee revenue.

2 Likes

The TV detector vans will sort it

Ah there was no one paying that long before Summer 2023.

There was a 37 per cent drop in the number of TV licence fee payments in the first week of August compared to the same week last year. This comes after a significant fall in both first-time licences and renewals in July. In the first week of the month, total sales fell from 15,432 licences to 11,241

He tried to tell them, but they had to fuck the Toyman.

The Licence Fee has been falling for years.

And there was a lot more to the RTE scandal than Tubridy.

TFK is very much an outlier in terms of hostility towards him. In the real world most people either like him or don’t care.

1 Like

Most people I know think he’s a dope or don’t care.

The balbecs all despise him.

I’m not into COTY or any of that stuff here but when you see him being touted as one, its utterly ridiculous stuff.

There’s far worse out there.

Best of luck to Ryan in the private sector. I wont be listening to him but at least people who like him can, i wont have to moan about the salary hes on

Dermot O’Leary is excellent on BBC Radio 2 on Saturday mornings.

My parents really miss Ryan’s presence on the radio in the mornings and would be of the opinion that Patrick Kielty isn’t on the same level as him in the hot seat on the LLS. Kielty isn’t natural at all on the LLS but I do like how’s he introduced more sporting stories to the show and hopefully he grows into the role. I think lads here greatly exaggerated how well he performed in his first couple of appearances though.

Yes Kielty is fucking useless. He’d probably be alright on some provincial chat show in the North but not on the premier TV slot on the island.

3 Likes

He’s really poor. He’s the kind of fella who thinks that because he knows chicken fillet rolls exist means he has the common touch. He’s still better than tubridy was though.

1 Like