Ryan Tubridy

:thinking:

5 Likes

Whatever you think of him he shouldn’t have to put up with that sort of shite from scrotes

5 Likes

What about from internet cranks?

1 Like

That’s fair game.

1 Like

What an utter cunt. I hope the Russians or somebody else blows him up.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t be forgotten tubridy is in bed with mcgregor and we all know of mcgregors admiration for putin.

This lassie from Galway told her frankly very dull life story to a breathless Ryan this morning. Oh my God you got a job with Dior.

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/living/2022/0331/1289613-galways-real-life-emily-in-paris-who-became-dior-manager-at-22/

Reading that, I can’t figure out what she actually does! Good luck to her though, she is clearly very bright and getting on well.

Instagram glorifying people’s careers and lifestyles is a bastard of a thing for young women who suffer with their mental health.

She’s at the intersection between data analysis and marketing.

Fair enough, went over my head. Sounds glamorous.

You can get robots to do that now.

How old is she?

2 Likes

Would you believe she has come up with a perfume that is a robot! She brought one along for Ryan. He said it was a Toy Show moment.

Incroyable!!

This absolute cunt Is the first person I’ve come across who has positive things to say about the cashel palace hotel.

Adds he got the grand tour but even if you just look up the website it’s worth it.

He’s some cunt.

Ah here

It’s in his blood

1 Like

Is it April 1st already?