Ryanair

Sales of those are already above the roof, about 10,000 ft above the roof.

http://www.businessandleadership.com/fs/img/news/201105/rs-426x288/ryanairad.jpg

:lol:

I just saw that in the Indo and burst out laughing. Priceless!!

Fuck Ryanair

I’ll say one thing for Ryanair, they’re better than Aer Lingus anyway. Aer Lingus are the greatest shower of tards ever, anytime i’ve flown with them i have encountered problems…

I didnt think their seats were that narrow.

<_<

Ryanair announced today that they flew one of their planes through the ash cloud and it’s grand and that airlines should be allowed to fly if they want. Who to believe, the volcanologists, meterologists and other such experts or some cunts trying to make a few quid while other airlines are grounded?

I think I saw one of their reps on RTE a while ago.
A right smug looking cunt.

Poor Rosana Davidson is being overshadowed by this ash cloud.

The babysitter loving Daddy rang Ryanair last year to tell them he had 16 successful defamation claims upheld !!!

Can you imagine that little runt on the other end of the phone threatening you cos you slagged his little attention seeking girl?

I like Rosanna, although cannot stand her father. Shame on big corporate Ryanair for picking on a lovely Irish lady like her.

She’ll have manners next time she tries to open her mouth in public. Ladies like Rosanna are to be looked at and not listened to.

€80k for Rosanna

:clap:

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 46143”]
I’ll say one thing for Ryanair, they’re better than Aer Lingus anyway. Aer Lingus are the greatest shower of tards ever, anytime i’ve flown with them i have encountered problems…[/quote]

Tough…Their seats (Per arse) are smaller…Next.

Ryanair - Cork and Kerry routes to Dublin scrapped

The Dublin to Kerry route will cease from September 7, although the airline said it will operate its ‘All-Ireland’ flights on September 17, 18 and 19.

Flights on the Dublin to Cork route will stop from October 30.
The airline said it was halting the routes due to a number of factors including fewer passengers on the Cork service due to improved motorway access, a new PSO subsidised operation on the Dublin to Kerry route and what it called ‘excessive’ DAA charges at both Dublin and Cork airports.
The airline said it regretted the decision and added that passengers who have booked to travel on these routes after their closure will receive a full refund.

I assume Aer Arann/Lingus have picked up the Kerry Dublin route?
O’Leary complaining about the PSO contract which he won last year is gas.
If the government really wanted to promote Kerry Airport though they would sell it to Ryanair to use as a hub. The whole concept of the Dublin Airport boys running the other Airports in competition with them is laughable.

Ben “The Minister” Shermin will not be pleased at this announement!

Who?

That’s your problem.

You live in a caravan in your parent back yard and have to use dating websites. That’s your problem.