Ryanair

Carl should print out his boarding pass the next time. Just in case like.

Carl seems to have been penalised for practicing Covid safety guidelines while his girlfriend wasn’t. O’Leary probably has a fatwa out against frontline workers.

Carl was penalised for showboating.

His boarding pass “disappeared” and he got caught short.

He then wrote to the Irish Times.

6 Likes

He was saving lives by getting on a plane last in case he had covid (from being a frontline hero).

1 Like

In the vast majority of cases, the people at the boarding gate will comply and be agreeable if you smile, are polite and aren’t a cunt.

In fact, in most walks of life, an agreeable approach is met with an agreeable response.

It’s usually people like Carl who get the shitty end of the stick, because usually people like Carl are entitled wankers who think they should be served as lords by people working at airport gates.

8 Likes

That’s Dr Carl to you. He is a real doctor

Tis cunts like yourself at the top of the queue hoping everyone is jealous of them that are trying to showboat. Carl seems a laid back chap who didn’t want the hassle or fuss of lunatics bashing in to them in the frantic and frenzied process of getting on a plane.

the queues are socially distanced

Carl wouldn’t happen to be a front line worker would he?

Carl got on last, in case he had covid. He was protecting people on the plane.

Carl: I want budget cheap flights

When do you want them Carl?

Carl: When it suits me

3 Likes

I reckon Carl is a dose alright

If he didn’t want hassle he’d have been there on time

download (4)

Smug prick

not enough to say hes a doc on his linkedin profile, he has to have the stethoscope in case you think hes something else

5 Likes

You can go throw stones at his window if you want? Dr Karl Kennedy, Ramsey Street

*Pedantry-forced edit

4 Likes

:grinning::grinning: ffs Fooley.

3 Likes

im sorry, what now?

and who is karl kennedy?

i thought youd be a bit more reticent after mac handed you your arse earlier

Not at all. Bucko