Salford City FC

Tough away day today at Leyton orient. Their first visit to the something or other construction stadium.
Hon the ammies.
Hon the dirty oul Town.
As an aside, I painted “up tyrone” all over adam Rooneys car this morning, along with a large “red hand of ulster” along the bumper. Well I wrote it in the dirt on it with my finger. Unfortunately, it wasn’t very dirty so he may not see it.
Never mind.
Rory Gaffney and Rooney to score in a 2-1 win.
As an aside, the Salford manager has watched one too many pep guardiola videos. Loves the smart casual attire and standing at the edge of the technical area making obscure unintelligible gestures. If he was chocolate, as they say, he’d ate himself.

Dungeon

1 Like

Actually you’re right. They are actually playing Dagenham and Redbridge. These Cockney wankers all blend into one after a while.

How is Adam Rooney handling the step up ??

You going to do that every week

If Flatty can confirm he has made the step up I won’t .

Goal a game bud.

Rooney goal controversially ruled out for offside.

Great win away to Bromley today. Fotf Rory gaffney scores the crucial first goal, assist by Adam rooney. :+1:

1 Like

Bubbling along nicely

Another fine win over Boreham Wood. Fotf Rory Gaffney on a hot streak has two in two :v:

Stop it

Climb on board mate, plenty of room.

Keep at it. You’ll get him. He can’t resist a bandwagon in early flow. Choo choo !

1 Like

Big game tonight @flattythehurdler - could go top with a win. Get there early for your craft beer

2 Likes

#footballhipsters

Can’t make it tonight as herself has gone psycho gym bunny.

Are you pals with Pete Done?

Never heard of him bando.
Just googled him there. I can confirm his brother is a bit of an obnoxious prick, though I’ve never met him either.

He’s top of the league
He’s top of the lee-eeeg
Oh Rory gaffney
He’s top of the league.