Salford City FC

A game of two ends at Moor Lane yesterday. Fotf Rory gaffney scored in the first and 93rd minutes in a hard fought thoroughly enjoyable (for soccer) match. Draw a fair result. Gaffney motm even without the goals.
There’s a lot worse on the Irish squad than himself and Adam Rooney.

Fotf Rory gaffney should certainly be on Martin o kneels radar. Scored another tonight as the ammies are currently 1-3 up against Barnet away.
Having scored twice two weeks ago, he got the equaliser on Saturday against the mighty ebbsfleet, a pack of cockney wankers you could practically smell the jellied eels off. Sporting a goalie fat enough to grace a junior c game, they played ten behind the ball at all times, and got a poxy one on the break to ensure the bus would remain parked. I remarked to my companion that the ebbs fleet goalie must be talented, or the fat fuck would never be tolerated, and a good shot stopper he was. He also could, and regularly did, kick the ball dead at the far end from kickouts. Adam Rooney scored a beaut, disallowed for offside, before gaffney had a shot saved from close range by the pilsbury doughboy, so followed up, putting himself, the ball, and the doughboy into the net.
Quality.
He’s red hot at the minute

4 Likes

A lovely afternoon in Gary nevilles corporate box cc @Fagan_ODowd, as the mighty salford city plundered four against aldershot to keep the pressure on at the top. An all round display by the Irish as Adam rooney scored a hatrick and Rory gaffney another. Queen and o kneel should definitely be looking at these two. I was talking for a while to a knowledgeable man next to us, who had watched salford for a few years, and said that even last year, when they got promoted, it was hard watching, but this year its been great, with entertaining attacking football. Gaffney has been a revelation he went on to say. They knew Adam rooney would be a great signing, but Rory gaffney just gets better with every game. It was thoroughly enjoyable, with Adam rooney having a kick about on the pitch with a few kids, including my two snappers afterwards.
I was my lasses first game, and I had to gently explain to her on the way home that it wouldn’t be like this every week.

5 Likes

Give it two weeks and @flattythehurdler will be chapping at Adam Rooney’s ma’s front door.

1 Like

I’ll be chapping at yours

Another fine win. Rooney with a beauty. A fine all round performance. 3-0.
The dirty oul town march on.
Fao of @balbec

1 Like

Is Scholes the club owner?

Was the midget playing?

One of them. Your man lim is the big funder. Worth 2.5 billion I was told today.

Whose Lim?

Some lad

The guy that owns Valencia and put the pundit Neville in to manage it.

Worth a look at the goals when they’re on you tube.

can someone please explain to me what is going on here

1 Like

No

@flattythehurdler has the horn for any ex United players.

https://youtu.be/1lxYafrUPxg

Watching the Salford documentary. Those two managers are unmerciful wankers

1 Like

See tonight’s tv thread from last night. Absolute cunts

Watched last night’s episode. Phil Neville comes across as a decent human being although a twat as well.