Sam Allardyce former England Manager

You are obviously too thick to see my explanation a couple of posts up. I have already answered the question and will not be answered g it again.

1 Like

A no flattythehurdler. I’ve clamped him three or four times and he’s just too thick to see it. Great fun

You have not bothered answering the question, you have dodged it and tried to spin because you know when you do give a straight answer to it ties your argument up in a contradiction.

Now, I’m busy until 10pm where I will resume exposing your gutlessness in evading a very straightforward question which requires a straightforward answer.

Enjoy kid. Don’t forget to learn your two times tables when doing your homework

Almost a Freudian slip by Damien Duff there in discussion about Big Sam on the RTE panel.

Always successful when battling against relegation, not so successful battling against regulation.

Torygraph have named Tommy Wright the Barnsley assistant manager, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank and Cellino as bad boys.

Not the former Ireland goalkeeper.

Don’t know. Just heard it there on France24.

He’s a Scottish chap who was a journeyman player in Division 2 in the 80s and 90s.

Serious question Nembo . Had any top player in a decent European League ever signed to a 3rd party .

Sid, I’d jog off and find out what a Freudian slip actually means before you bandy the phrase about. I’d not normally point this out, but you’ve been fairly persistently pedantic on the us president thread

1 Like

Loads of the players that go to the likes of Benfica, Porto and Sporting all go there on third party owned deals until some clubs pays a King’s ransom to buy the third party ownership out.

Are you saying I’m a Freud?

US politics and pedantry go together like strawberries and cream.

Another of Freud’s theories, penis envy, and US politics also go together like strawberries and er, cream, but I’ll just leave that one there.

:+1::+1::+1:

It would be our cowboy Cellino caught by the balls. sigh

Ah Jaysus nembo , Portugal is a gateway for South American hopefuls . These guys do the sums and knew they were on to a good thing . I assume EU employment law etc was circumvented by these arrangements. I have a bit of sympathy for Big Sam but ffs third party ownership is not good.

It’s not good for clubs but it doesn’t really impact on a player, if a player signs his rights off to a third party he is doing it solely for financial reasons. There is no other reason why to add another complex layer to proceedings.

Were mascherano and tevez not under third party ownership when at hammers? Or am I dreaming

Tevez was all the way until he signed for City iirc.

1 Like

Yes.

They were, the poor little indentured slaves.

The two guys Inter signed for big money there recently Joao Mario and Gabigol also came from the same type of arrangement.