Scotland

The worst country in the world.

Discuss.

Not a country.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 866525, member: 9”]The worst country in the world.

Discuss.[/quote]

What is your rational for this claim? Did someone take off their footwear while sitting beside you on the train/bus yesterday in Glasgow?

I’d disagree

Discuss.[/quote]
You dying of a hangover, flight delayed, pissed off about the match, etc? We’ve all been there, kid. Start swamping pints and make the journey home a drunken adventure.

Worse than Northern Ireland?

Thanks pal. Losing a test match like last night’s was a bitter pill to swallow. But previous Celtic victories never hid my disdain for Scotland. The place is hell on earth and I wouldn’t set foot in the place only Ireland’s greatest football club are based here.

Never been to Glasgow. Edinburgh in the winter is unpleasant - was there for NYE a number of years ago and never again. Edniburgh in the summer is ok for a day or two.

Fucking kip. Hotel was filthy, bar service was abysmal as usual. Scottish accents all over the place with aye and the noo and shite like that instead of talking properly. Anyone with any ambition has left the place I’d say.

1 Like

Renton summed it up perfectly

“It’s SHITE being Scottish! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don’t. They’re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We’re ruled by effete assholes. It’s a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won’t make any fucking difference”

Only country in the world where Coca Cola is sold that Coca Cola is not number 1 soft drink sold.

In Scotland it is Irn Bru.

Contrarians.

did you not get some Scotch Pie or square sausage into you when over there? #Delicious

Scottish bar staff are the worst in the world.

Saying that, stags in Edinburgh are always enjoyable…

Watching the Scottish bouncers trying to act cool and pretend like you not annoying them. Then turning the chaos up a notch or two until you can see the steam rising out of their minger heads… And then watching the scrawny cunts struggling to remove you from the premises.

Getting the Scottish rickshaw guy to bring 3 of us (hefty lads at the time too!) 6 miles out the road was great crack too.

1 Like

I am reading Skagboys at the moment and I find myself thinking in Renton’s phraseology all the time. It’s fucking barry, ya radge.

How do you think the defeat last night will affect “your” UEFA coeffficient pal?

Discuss.[/quote]

country?

why are an Irish club based in such a disgusting dump?
if they hate it so much why would they not come home and play in Ireland? bizarre

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 866544, member: 686”]Renton summed it up perfectly

“It’s SHITE being Scottish! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don’t. They’re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We’re ruled by effete assholes. It’s a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won’t make any fucking difference”[/quote]

I must have been hammered, I can’t remember ever posting that…

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine.